MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Stephan and Andrea Bonnar contemplating naming unborn son after former foe Forrest Griffin   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

It would be useless for the kid to ever do a vanity search.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Goatenstein

The best fight in April 2005 was Shogun/Minotoro.

Yeah, that fight actually had technique. Everyone seems to have mistaken heart for it when guys were showing heart in pubfights around the world.

Its free on youtube now folks, go watch it.

What do YOU consider heart?

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Goatenstein

Yeah, that fight actually had technique. Everyone seems to have mistaken heart for it when guys were showing heart in pubfights around the world.

Did you read the post...... ?

Its not heart that makes a great fight, its two guys with gas tanks, technique, and heart.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

I think this is pretty

It's sorta similar to Atlanta Braves 3B Chipper Jones. For years, Chipper terrorized the New York Mets at the old Shea Stadium.So as a result, he named one of his kids Shea. I'm sure if you talked to Chipper in a few years, he would say some of his best baseball memories were at that ballpark.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by postman

Funny how I used to like Forrest and hate bonner and while I wouldn't say I hate Forrest I sure do like Bonnar more.

im similar. i didnt like forrest but i didnt hate him & i loathed bonnar. now i do not like forrest at all & can tolerate bonnar, mainly due to respect & class than athleticism & personality

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Goatenstein

Its not heart that makes a great fight, its two guys with gas tanks, technique, and heart.

Misread it I guess.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Goatenstein

Misread it I guess.

Sorry about the dickish reply.

Havent had my weed since all my used marijuana needles rusted over with herpes, you know how it is.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Great choice Stephan....Forrest "Sleepy" Griffin.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by postman

Funny how I used to like Forrest and hate bonner and while I wouldn't say I hate Forrest I sure do like Bonnar more.

Exactly how I feel. Griffin was my favorite fighter, and I disliked Bonnar. Now, I don't like Forrest, and his antics, while I really like Bonnar.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Hopefully the kid doesn't come out looking like Griffin

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Griffin "the Gryphon" Bonnar

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

That's just kind of weird...and makes him seem like an Uncle Rico...stuck in his glory days of past

NaturalBornKiller92 » Posted 12/12/10 11:24:00PM

Posted by george112

I wouldnt name my kid after some guy that beat me up. Just saying

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by tallica62

That's just kind of weird...and makes him seem like an Uncle Rico...stuck in his glory days of past

Uncle Rico was filming (and re-watching) himself throwing footballs next to a van, all while talking about his missed opportunity...20 years separated from playing the sport. Bonnar on the other hand is still active, probably on the best run of his career, and is about to challenge the best fighter the sport has ever seen. But, I know what you mean.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]