MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Movie: Here Comes the Boom   [View Full Version]
cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

So I just got back from a screening of this, and I have to say that it was far better than I expected. Bas was great in it, like surprisingly good, and Kevin James was more bearable in this than anything I've ever seen him in. In fact James was likable. There were a few hidden gems in there for the die hard MMA fans that were awesome as well. I really think most of you will really enjoy this if you see it, definitely worth a look.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

So I just got back from a screening of this, and I have to say that it was far better than I expected. Bas was great in it, like surprisingly good, and Kevin James was more bearable in this than anything I've ever seen him in. In fact James was likable. There were a few hidden gems in there for the die hard MMA fans that were awesome as well. I really think most of you will really enjoy this if you see it, definitely worth a look.

What did ya think of Uncle Chael's performance.....OSCAR worthy? Most likely.....(P)erfect? Absolutely.

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by cowcatcher

What did ya think of Uncle Chael's performance.....OSCAR worthy? Most likely.....(P)erfect? Absolutely.

Only hardcore fans will appreciate how funny the part with him really is, I won't say any more.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Good to hear its pretty good

When I saw the preview it looked pretty ok

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I might actually get my wife to agree to see this...she thinks Kevin James is hilarious.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I've been interested in this movie since I heard they were making it. James lost over 80 pounds for this role. That's some commitment right there. I'm glad to hear it's worth going to see. I'll probably see it next weekend at some point.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Did Sandler dress as a woman and play his girlfriend/wife?

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Did Sandler dress as a woman and play his girlfriend/wife?

If he did he looked a lot like Frida but hotter and without the unibrow...

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I'll end up going to see it. The good thing is, is my wife actually kind of wants to see it too. Maybe on a week night we will check it out.

[View Full Version of this Page]