MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Kyle Kingsbury Suffers Multiple Facial Fractures   [View Full Version]
airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

face = pwned
UFC on FUEL TV 5 fighter Kyle Kingsbury, not only suffered a loss last Saturday, but he also earned a trip to the ER where an MIR determined he was the recipient of multiple facial fractures at the hands of UFC newcomer Jimi Manuwa.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I was yelling at the tv not to stop it because I thought he would be able to get the sub if it continued much longer. Looks like it was the right choice and I was wrong.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Poor Kingsbu I always liked the guy. The fact he even wanted another round shows the mans toughness.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Not real surprising as his face was all sorts of fucked up.

PABLOMAFIOSO » Posted 6/24/07 12:50:00PM

I was also backing him to get the sub or decision but thankfully they stopped it. He could have sustained a serious permanent injury.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Bordering on assault....

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Daaayummm. I missed the fight but that pic of his eye all swollen is ridiculous.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

He's got some balls to step in a UK arena with a prospect like Manuwa and do what he did.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Blocking punches with your face doesn't work.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

That looks terrible. Guys gotta lot of heart. I credit him for that. He will be on the shelf for a while with this injury.

[View Full Version of this Page]