MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
My Rankings   [View Full Version]
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Check out my latest rankings. A big thankyou to those that help me put them together. If anyone else would like to join in the process then please PM me.

Rankings

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Great rankings.

Thanks mate

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I guess the Struve fight came late in the month but his name should be there next ranking list

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Its always akward with the figths right near the end of the month, personally I still dont have him in my top 10, if he fights and beats Werdum then he is in.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I meant to say that he should at least be on the bubble if not #9 or #10 imo

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]