MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Daniel Cormier pushes for Pat Barry fight at Nov. 3 Strikeforce event   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Win win for Pat Barry here.

Personally i would rather see Cormier face Barnett again than any of the other names being suggested at present.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Meh. There has to he someone out there better than Barry that wants to step up.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

please delete

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

He's probably trying to save the event from getting canceled.

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

Struve vs. Cormier BAM!

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

I think Barrys not a bad fight. We are assuming Cormier is going to go with a takedown but Cormiers been banking on power punching. Barry would certainly give a test there.

I agree with this and theres not alot out there....I think Cormier would actually keep the fight standing...well until he thoguht he was in trouble...but I think hed be fine anywhere...

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

I was talking with a friend...yeah I do have friends and it blows my mind in the whole world theres less than ten pple in the HW division who are fighters that are good...

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

while we're at it, lets match up melvin guillard and shinya aoki

real stupid fight.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BeeR

while we're at it, lets match up melvin guillard and shinya aoki

I'd take Aoki all day

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Barry is a fight away from getting cut.
I don't know if taking this fight would be smart

They better hurry up and get someone. Mir pulled out like awhile back. Ufc should have had somone already by now

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]