|Pages: 1 |
Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM
yeah he is another im looking forward to seeing, his striking and overall game has improved heaps. i think he would destroy brookins if they fought now.
Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM
Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM
Nunes is a point fighter, not interested in his fights at all.
Neer vs Edwards should be exciting, both guys like to be in exciting fights.
Personally I don't care for flyweights and am pissed they picked flyweights over a women's division (which has more talent than flyweight) so Browne vs Bigfoot does it for me. Dodson will probably win by running decision and fight Mighty Mouse and that will go to a decision too and nobody else at flyweight is nearly as good as those two, it's a dead division that could never headline PPVs.
Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM
1. Browne vs. Silva
2. Stephens vs. Edwards
3. Nunes vs. Palaszewski
4. Dodson vs. Da Silva
5. Ellenberger vs. Hieron
6. Johnson vs. Castillo
7. Neer vs. Edwards
8. Tavares vs. Hallman
9. Uyenoyama vs. Harris
10. Prater vs. Levesseur
11. Roller vs. Volkmann
12. Simpson vs. Pierce
Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM
1. John Dodson vs. Jussier da Silva
2. Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva
3. Dennis Hallman vs. Thiago Tavares
I like Tavares, but I am intriguied as to how well Hallman will handle LW. I just hope he doesn't wear a banana hammock again
4. Justin Edwards vs. Josh Neer
5. Jeremy Stephens vs. Yves Edwards
6. Michael Johnson vs. Danny Castillo
7. Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron
8. Jacob Volkmann vs. Shane Roller
9. Bart Palaszewski vs. Diego Nunes
10. Marcus LeVesseur vs. Carlo Prater
11. Darren Uyenoyama vs. Phil Harris
12. Aaron Simpson vs. Mike Pierce --- it makes me so happy to see him buried as far below the main card as possible. I'm still pissed about how him getting Rocha cut and how obscenely boring his style is. At least with Volkmann vs Roller we should see an exciting ground game.
|Pages: 1 |