MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
I found BlueSkiesBurns youtube account   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I agree with Jake here. No need to talk shit about someone that doesn't post. Only exception is DCRage. I know he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he was pretty passionate about his beliefs.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Posted by kopower

I agree with Jake here. No need to talk shit about someone that doesn't post. Only exception is DCRage. I know he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but he was pretty passionate about his beliefs.

What were his beliefs, hatred of the world and the opinions of the people in it

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by kopower

What were his beliefs, hatred of the world and the opinions of the people in it

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

This thread isnt going any where, im going to lock it.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]