MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
I got the blues....   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

I got two job rejections today, broke off a friendship with someone yesterday that I am kind of regretting, and it's raining...

Anyone else with bad news? Let's sulk together.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Keep your head up man

UFC on Fuel tomorrow

It is raining here also

OG Rainy Day Prop

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Hey man, keep that head of yours up - - - look at my AV and you'll realize your life could be A LOT WORSE.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

See my thread about my house appraisal

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

last week I got a bullshit ticket for "not stopping when the school bus light was flashing." Basically I was on an 80 kph (50mph) road and the lights came on as I was about to pass it in the opposite direction. Cop pulls me over and gave me a ticket. $500 fine and 6 points....considered the same as wreckless driving as it's a major offense. Needless to say I'm fighting this and that is going to cost me $500-600 in lawyer fees on top of whatever the result will be, whether its reduced or not.

but this will always put a smile on your face

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

This will CHEER ya up

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

last week I got a bullshit ticket for "not stopping when the school bus light was flashing." Basically I was on an 80 kph (50mph) road and the lights came on as I was about to pass it in the opposite direction. Cop pulls me over and gave me a ticket. $500 fine and 6 points....considered the same as wreckless driving as it's a major offense. Needless to say I'm fighting this and that is going to cost me $500-600 in lawyer fees on top of whatever the result will be, whether its reduced or not.

That's bunk man. What do they expect you to do? Slam on your breaks? Isn't that more dangerous? Ridiculous.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Bubbles

That's bunk man. What do they expect you to do? Slam on your breaks? Isn't that more dangerous? Ridiculous.

I dont know man. I talked with a paralegal this afternoon who deals with traffic tickets and as soon as he looked at my ticket, hes like "so you've met our good friend Officer ____." Basically this cop's job is exclusively these kind of infractions and hes dealt with him many times before. I have a clean driving record, am relatively young (24 in a couple weeks) and in school so apparently these are positives in them working out a deal if I stick with this particular paralegal - which I probably will do. Can't wait to see my insurance rates skyrocket

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Cub Swanson is having a victory party tonight at this new sports club that opened up in town. I can't go because of work though. Nothing too severe, but I sure would've liked to meet and greet with the hometown hero! Plus I'd love to ask him in person for an interview...

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I tried to masturbate ambidextrously in case I ever lose my right hand and I couldn't get myself off and had to switch back to ol faithful.

Kinda bummed me out if I ever lose my right hand.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

atleast ya have your health

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

UFC 151: Never Forget

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

I put in 18 hours extra work this week. At 4:30 pm today, my boss emailed me from her vacation and told me that she thinks I need to put more time in.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Here's an article I just saw on CNN.com. It's not going to cheer you up, but it will remind you that things can always be worse LINK

UFC 151: Never Forget

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Your girl didn't almost give you the clap...(see Cowcatcher's thread)

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]