Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Budgellism

So do I.

So do I.

So do i

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

WORD

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I thought Jones deserved it since it was an americana (hard to pull off) and he done it with an injured arm.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I would've given it to Cub for walking towards Do Bronx into submission.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I thought Jones deserved it since it was an americana (hard to pull off) and he done it with an injured arm.

On a BBJ Black Belt with the 205 Title on the line.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Vinny did deserve it. It probably would have made his year! But noooo.. give Bones more money, I`m sure NIKE only gave him a couple dozen mill after Vitor tapped.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I did think his sub was a little better, the flip-to-armbar with Pokrajac in mid air was fucking slick. I know initially I did think that the SOTN should have gone to Magalhaes, but FastKO and postman bring up good points, ones I have thought about.

Belfort is a bigger name, and probably all around better than "The Duke". Also, Belfort damn near became the first to truly beat Jon Jones with a crazy armbar of his own. Bones fought out of it, and ended up getting the Americana like it was nothing. I think JJ wanted to make a statement and try to damage Vitor's arm right back. (Vitor tapped to that sub hella quick)

The awards got a little messed up with this past event. But with the kind of bitching and mouth running Vinny is doing, I wouldn't be surprised if a loss gets him cut.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Personally, when I hear submission defense, the first two words that come to mind are Igor Pokrajac.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i thought so too

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Kpro

Personally, when I hear submission defense, the first two words that come to mind are Igor Pokrajac.

You sure its not Shannon Ritch?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by Budgellism

So do I.

So do I.

So do i

I, too.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Vitor Belfort SoTN.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]