MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Rabi live with Andrei Arlovski   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Going live in 5 minutes with former UFC HW Champion Andrei Arlovski

Video interview

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Do you have to be a member of the site to watch it? I can't see any sign of a video.

No, I'm not on yet, not sure what's happening, waiting to hear from his agent!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I'm tuned in. Hopefully everything works out.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

http://youtu.be/_IDnPPDvXsI

Ive been sent that link

Thanks Ray. Working good on youtube. Just hearing some echo

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Rabi delivers once AGAIN

I see Ray!!!

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Paging Ray!

Is this p$?

I'd much rather just watch Ray than Andrei

Posted by Budgellism

Is this p$?

nvm!

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Budgellism

Is this p$?

nvm!

Is P$ bunking with Andrei
Put it in the rumor thread!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

What if Ray just went all loonie, ripped his shirt off & started cussing Arlovski demanding a fight!!!!!!

Get him, Ray!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]