Would you watch? who wins?
Forum Opinion Poll
yes jones 7 18%
yes JDS 32 80%
no 1 3%

Jon Jones vs Junior Dos Santos.   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

Wheres all this crazy power come from people are talking about from JDS...he clipped Cain behind the ear and couldnt KO Nelson....

Also I think cardio will be what gets JDS beat....Greg Jackson would say use your kicks for two rounds then JDS would lose all his KO power then Jones takes him down...

Its all gameplan and Greg Jackson is the Freddie Roach of MMA..

Of course JDS wins if you see them swinging for the fences....I would take alot of fighters over Jones if he stood and banged....but with overall gameplan I got Jones...I got CAin over JDS if he doesnt do that stupid plan he did last time that left me head scratching...Dana White said the same thing...

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Wheres all this crazy power come from people are talking about from JDS...he clipped Cain behind the ear and couldnt KO Nelson....

tmas » Posted 6/15/07 2:09:00AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Also I think cardio will be what gets JDS beat....Greg Jackson would say use your kicks for two rounds then JDS would lose all his KO power then Jones takes him down...

Of course JDS wins if you see them swinging for the fences....I would take alot of fighters over Jones if he stood and banged....but with overall gameplan I got Jones...I got CAin over JDS if he doesnt do that stupid plan he did last time that left me head scratching...Dana White said the same thing...

lol what? So not finishing someone with the best chin in quite possibly all of MMA = no power?.....hitting someone in the exact spot you are suppose to diminishes power? what?

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

don't know what your talking about there kingsmasher...jds has finished numerous people with one punch ko's in the ufc, he has serious power.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

JDS is a small HW. Jones has room to add more muscle mass if he isn't cutting down for LHW. If he moved up, the only major difference would be reach.

And honestly Jones never caught me as quick, at least not for a LHW, and JDS has shown a decent speed advantage against opponents. I'd give the edge to JDS.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Seriously dude? GTFO.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by kingsmasher

Seriously dude? GTFO.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by kingsmasher

only 1 person has ever KO'd Nelson. So I fail to see how that is relevant when he has KO'd everyone else

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

teh kingsmasher has to be one of, if not the biggest nuthugger I have ever seen....and I spend 3 years on sherdog

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

teh kingsmasher has to be one of, if not the biggest nuthugger I have ever seen....and I spend 3 years on sherdog

Woahh? Have you met me?

Kingsmashers the most argumentative, closed minded person I've seen on a forum...

Dirty Blue

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

I think this would be an awesome fight. I would have to side with Jones tho. Although I think the fight would be an all out war. Jones has too much in his bag of tricks. Both guys are amazing fighters. Jones late round sub....

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Bubbles

Kingsmashers the most kind, intelligent, and beautiful person I've seen on a forum...

Wow J, who's hugging whose nuts now? Take a step back from teh smasher, will ya

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Junior would double JJ's current hospital bill.......Junior would beat JJ so badly that JJ would turn into an Albino/Ginger "Bieber-Gangsta" likes what's his name? You know, the kid with the white crooked hat with the unbent bill who has a cool looking pencil-thin beard.

Junior 3rd rd TKO

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

I'd love to see it and would take Jones all day long.

Jon could get to his lil bro's size easy. Just as he cuts to 205 now, he could be cutting to 265 in a year or two. If that's the the case, then Jones will be bigger, faster, and a lot more well-rounded than JDS. The thing about HWs is that it doesn't take much talent to be really awesome there.\

Love both fighters, but if when they fight Jones has gone to HW to stay, I think he'd be too good for any HW.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]