MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Zinedine Zidane Headbutt Statue Erected in France   [View Full Version]
ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Zinedine Zidane Headbutt Statue Erected in France

The historic head-butt that marked the end of France great Zinedine Zidane's international football career is now more than just a memory. A 5-meter-high bronze statue portraying Zidane aiming his shaven head at Italian opponent Marco Materazzi's torso has been erected in front of Paris' Centre Pompidou modern art museum.

For those of you who dont know here is the original video of the headbutt

Zidane Headbutt

Family Guy doing Family Guy

Found a better MEME vid

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

In a related story, a youth soccer team came to protest the statue and the French guards quickly handed over their guns and surrendered.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

this is a good example of when soccer players are worse then "pro" wrestlers. dude who Zidane headbutted is acting like he got blasted by a cannonball.

BelXavier420 » Posted 11/22/08 5:34:00AM

Posted by shaneTpain

this is a good example of when soccer players are worse then "pro" wrestlers. dude who Zidane headbutted is acting like he got blasted by a cannonball.

I would put a Zidane headbutt up there with getting blasted by a cannonball, that dude was a beast. Also the Italian dude called Zidane's mother a whore in Italian, however Zidane can speak Italian so he understood him hence the vicious headbutt. I remember watching that live, freaking awesome if you ask me.

Posted by BelXavier420

Posted by shaneTpain

I would put a Zidane headbutt up there with getting blasted by a cannonball, that dude was a beast. Also the Italian dude called Zidane's mother a whore in Italian, however Zidane can speak Italian so he understood him hence the vicious headbutt. I remember watching that live, freaking awesome if you ask me.

If youve ever seen someone fracture a sternum, it hurts. Dont know why he fell like he did but I understand that writhing on the ground

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I can't remember why but I watched this live.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Forgive me for being clueless but was this guy then thrown out of the sport? It said it was his last game?

Posted by postman

Forgive me for being clueless but was this guy then thrown out of the sport? It said it was his last game?

No he was retiring no matter what. He got a 3 game penalty but since he retired served 3 days community service for FIFAs childrens programs

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

No he was retiring no matter what. He got a 3 game penalty but since he retired served 3 days community service for FIFAs childrens programs

owe u a prop

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

This is beyond strange to me, why is he being immortalized smashing another guy when the sport on paper has nothing to do with violence? Why don't we put up a statue of Roberto Alamar spitting in the umps face all those years ago?

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Posted by airkerma

This is beyond strange to me, why is he being immortalized smashing another guy when the sport on paper has nothing to do with violence? Why don't we put up a statue of Roberto Alamar spitting in the umps face all those years ago?

Yea and one of tyson biting holyfields ear off

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

With all of the Vlade Divac'ing in soccer it was the highlight of the World Cup to see the bullram.

[View Full Version of this Page]