MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
The UFC Middleweight top 10 ...   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by hippysmacker Opinions aren't facts.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Remember everyone hates Bisping...Unbiased eyes will tell you who really won...

Do you know who I am?! I'm British and love Bisping.

My unbiased eyes told me Sonnen won, I thought it was close, but I understand how judges score things. I believe I thought it would go down as a majority decision to Sonnen.

Don't tell me my opinion and don't tell me who I support?
Take this into another perspective.
I'm not saying satanism is wrong. Then because someone posts there opinion about it makes them a santanist. I'm not saying that because I have no evidence to support it.

Your stereotyping people.

Stereotyping people on a MATURE forum. Where fighter bashing, abusing posters and posting opinion as fact would have got you banned without a warning.

I'm not saying your a lazy and overweight cause your from America? I'm also not saying your a satanist.

I'm simply trying to use REAL evidence to support my argument. And take into account people have an opinion and opinions might stink but every opinions different, some people thought woman were witches and people from other races aren't equal to whites. It's opinion. Some people think its unacceptable to eat meat or poultry. Are they still a human? Yes. So why are we belittling everyone and saying they're wrong?

Ptch, opinions and facts. Here's a fact for you you think that Everyone hates Bisping. Not everyone hated Hitler.

Dirty Blue

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by kingsmasher

Remember everyone hates Bisping...Unbiased eyes will tell you who really won...

Do you know who I am?! I'm British and love Bisping.

My unbiased eyes told me Sonnen won, I thought it was close, but I understand how judges score things. I believe I thought it would go down as a majority decision to Sonnen.

Don't tell me my opinion and don't tell me who I support?
Take this into another perspective.
I'm not saying satanism is wrong. Then because someone posts there opinion about it makes them a santanist. I'm not saying that because I have no evidence to support it.

Your stereotyping people.

Stereotyping people on a MATURE forum. Where fighter bashing, abusing posters and posting opinion as fact would have got you banned without a warning.

I'm not saying your a lazy and overweight cause your from America? I'm also not saying your a satanist.

I'm simply trying to use REAL evidence to support my argument. And take into account people have an opinion and opinions might stink but every opinions different, some people thought woman were witches and people from other races aren't equal to whites. It's opinion. Some people think its unacceptable to eat meat or poultry. Are they still a human? Yes. So why are we belittling everyone and saying they're wrong?

Ptch, opinions and facts. Here's a fact for you you think that Everyone hates Bisping. Not everyone hated Hitler.

I thought Bisping had won when I watched it but having since seen the stats I accept that he lost.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by hippysmacker Opinions aren't facts.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

1) Silva
2) Sonnen
3) Weidman
4) Bisping
5) Boetsch
6) Belfort
7) Belcher
8) Okami
9) Munoz
10) Lombard

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

1) Silva
2) Sonnen
3) Weidman
4) Boetsch
5) Bisping
6) Belfort
7) Belcher
8) Okami
9) Munoz
10) Lombard
C1: Jake Shields
C2: Brian Stann

essentially the same as theoutlaws rankings.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Silva

This list will be based on projected talent, not measurable stats

2 Weidman
3 Sonnen
3 Franklin (if he returns I would project him here
5 Munoz
6 Bisping
7 Belcher
8 Belfort
9 Rockhold
10 Boetsch

Rich has to be on the list for when Anderson leaves and he takes his title back

i get the Weidman hype, but i don't see how he deserves to be ranked over Belfort

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i get the Weidman hype, but i don't see how he deserves to be ranked over Belfort

Partly because he decimated a top 4 MW in 1 dominant round if I remember correctly. I mean guys can seriously rocket through the rankings in this sport.

Who did Belfort beat? He knocked out Rich Franklin and...... Anthony Johnson who couldnt make weight?

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Partly because he decimated a top 4 MW in 1 dominant round if I remember correctly. I mean guys can seriously rocket through the rankings in this sport.

Who did Belfort beat? He knocked out Rich Franklin and...... Anthony Johnson who couldnt make weight?

and by your list Belfort knocked out your #3 guy

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

and by your list Belfort knocked out your #3 guy

Thats a good point, and before that I believe he knocked Lindlands block off, but that was a while ago. I guess I could see it either way but I definitely wouldnt choose to rank him above Weidman based on recent performances at MW.

To me it seems like the UFC was simply trying to feed Belfort for an excuse to have another Vitor Silva PPV. After he had one win at 190 pounds and waited a year, he got a title shot, got knocked out in the first, and then the UFC gave him Akiyama coming off a loss, and Johnson for Rumbles first fight at 185.

Anyway we'll see who is deserving of what when Belfort drops back down and potentially has to FIGHT Weidman.

i didnt know Munoz was a Top 4 MW

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Thought he was

Guess not?

NaturalBornKiller92 » Posted 12/12/10 11:24:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Thought he was

Guess not?

Never really thought Munoz was a top fighter. I was never really impressed with his fights before Weidman and always thought he was overrated.

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Thought he was

Guess not?

it's all a matter of opinion, if ranked high, def not higher than 4 bc of Sonnen, Belfort, & Anderson. If you are keeping Hendo & Franklin out of MW, then maybe I could see him that high. Maybe...

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]