MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Mark hunt vs Cormier?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but Hunt is still hurt, just asked him last week on the twitter machine, how the knee is doing, he said still numb, he can't judge how much weight he puts on it, needs to go back to doctor...

But that would be a fun ass fight.

Awh, damn

Werdum said he wants the fight. I say give it to him. That's a great fight, better than the Mir fight imo.

I read an interview with Cormier today. He thinks he'll get a Strikeforce guy but he wants a UFC guy. Let's do this thing

Werdum is the only guy at this point that makes sense to me unless they can convince Cain but I doubt it

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BuffaloDave

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but Hunt is still hurt, just asked him last week on the twitter machine, how the knee is doing, he said still numb, he can't judge how much weight he puts on it, needs to go back to doctor...

But that would be a fun ass fight.

Awh, damn

Werdum said he wants the fight. I say give it to him. That's a great fight, better than the Mir fight imo.

I read an interview with Cormier today. He thinks he'll get a Strikeforce guy but he wants a UFC guy. Let's do this thing

werdum vs cormier would be great. i would love to see cormier KO werdum. either way, GET CORMIER A FIGHT ALREADY!!! come on ufc.

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

ya i agree with werdum......sucks hunts on the shelf hopefully he get better quickly....knee injures are the worst

NaturalBornKiller92 » Posted 12/12/10 11:24:00PM

Anything that gets Mark Hunt another fight...haven't heard his name much since the heavyweight card in May.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

wish Fedor could fight Cormier

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

wish Fedor could fight Cormier

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]