MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Following Win, Marcus Brimage Talks Power Levels, 'Chubby White Girls', and Rampage Jackson   [View Full Version]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Sep 23, 2012 - TORONTO -- Watch below as Marcus Brimage talks about his decision victory over Jimy Hettes at UFC 152, his MMA influences, power levels, Rampage Jackson, getting 'white girl wasted' and much more.

Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

How can you not love this guy? He has a great personality, sense of humor, and it turns out, he's turning into a decent fighter.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I agree with kopower

Thought i had switched my pick to him but guess I didn't

His standup is definitely good. However I think he really needs to work on his stamina and maybe a little more head movement. Power shot after power shot definitely took a toll in R1 following him the rest of the fight.

With stamina Brimage can be a serious threat. 2 more fights that he wins and ill bet he will be there

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Thanks for the +2 Marcus!

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Definitely pleased for Brimage! He seems like a cool dude, and as long as he doesn't pull a Jon Jones and get behind the wheel while he is "white girl wasted" I think he has a good future.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I love this guy. Best personality in the sport, hands down.

"I'm reading your power level and you need to go to the gym"

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'm liking this kid more and more.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

got to know what he was wearing on his head after the fight? any of you geeks recognize it from tv, comics, video games, etc?

UFC 151: Never Forget

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

It's from Dragon Ball Z - called a Scouter, measures power levels. If you've heard the meme, "it's over 9000", you're in the ballpark.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Scouter

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

This guy just went in my favorites. Hilarious.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

if he fights for the title, he has to come out as a Super Saiyan

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I love getting white girl wasted!! Too funny!!!

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Brimage is awesome 4 sure!! He's really improved as a fighter, in a short amount of time. Cant wait 4 his next fight!!

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

got to know what he was wearing on his head after the fight? any of you geeks recognize it from tv, comics, video games, etc?

Psh...

the real geek here is the one who DIDN'T watch Dragon Ball Z when he was younger.

[View Full Version of this Page]