MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
sonnonvsjones?   [View Full Version]
dfwkris » Posted 2/14/12 10:53:00AM

why do people think cheal should get a title fight at 205 he just lost to anderson silva plus i hasnt fought at 205 in a hot minute hes got like 12 losses on his record and jones would murder him if they fought it would be retared
but i keep hearing people talking about this and i dont get it

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Not sure. He knows how to sell a fight though. My guess, he's a few wins away at 205 before he get's even a sniff at the title.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by kopower

Not sure. He knows how to sell a fight though. My guess, he's a few wins away at 205 before he get's even a sniff at the title.

He needs a single win and lots of shit talk before they give him a shot bacause these days title fights have become almost solely political.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I still say hendo vs Jones next

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by kopower

He needs a single win and lots of shit talk before they give him a shot bacause these days title fights have become almost solely political.

Only way he gets a shot after one win, is if someone pulls out again. Chael knows how to play the game, so you know he'll be vocal about a shot if he beats Forrest, but I think it won't happen.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by kopower
Only way he gets a shot after one win, is if someone pulls out again. Chael knows how to play the game, so you know he'll be vocal about a shot if he beats Forrest, but I think it won't happen.

This! He generates hype, he manufactures opportunities, all by mouthing off and being ready to fight. It's pretty amazing to me.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

The only reason people wanted to see it is because it was a short notice fight that was the best option at the time. I don't see anyone calling for a Chael Sonnen title shot anymore.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Winner of Machida and Hendo, if that fight definitely goes down, will get Jones next.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by dfwkris

why do people think cheal should get a title fight at 205 he just lost to anderson silva plus i hasnt fought at 205 in a hot minute hes got like 12 losses on his record and jones would murder him if they fought it would be retared

iam amazed that you don't know what a comma and a
spacebar are
used
for
?

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by dfwkris

iam amazed that you don't know what a comma and a
spacebar are
used
for
?

WAR PUNCTUATION!

Lungsofsteel » Posted 7/6/12 5:14:00PM

evans vs sonnen would be interesting

[View Full Version of this Page]