MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 152 - Jones vs. Belfort - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Rabi

Are we thinking its starts 5:45 ET?

It's 5:55 now. It starts sometime between 6:30-7:00. Lots of sites have different answers. I haven't checked the ufc Facebook page yet.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

SOOOO PUMPED for this event, congrats P$, I would really love a new job right about now although I can't complain too much since I get tonight off for this

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Congrats P$.

I have a couple frosty ones chilling in the fridge, and are just begging to be cracked open. Should be some great fights tonight.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I'll put my money on 7 EST, personally. They always say it will start a half hour earlier than it really does. I'm guessing it has something to do with the times that they open the doors to the event vs the time the event actually starts airing or something like that.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Rabi

Are we thinking its starts 5:45 ET?

It's 5:55 now. It starts sometime between 6:30-7:00. Lots of sites have different answers. I haven't checked the ufc Facebook page yet.

UFC page says 6:45. With 3 fights that sounds about right to me.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

ufc.ca is saying 6:45 so like aether said, probably 7.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

New job, stogie, and UFC sounds like an excellent way to kick off a weekend

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

it's just after 8 am here in sydney, im having a protein shake and am fucken pumped for some fights !

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Probably early to compensate for a Brenneman fight. If Brenneman and Fitch fought time would stand still and a fight would break out around them

Just for the record everyone, The card closest to my birthday is usually a trainwreck of upsets.

Remember the card where Liddell lost to Jardine and Shogun lost to Forrest? I got even money bets on both of those fights.

Vitor Belfort - new 205 pound champion.

This fight should be number 3 or 4 so I can use it as a smoke break lol.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Picked Brenneman, wish I picked Noke now

let the upsets start rolling in.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Good stoppage.

Brenneman was flat and falling into Dan.

So, shut up Rogan.

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

1-0 good start Brennamen reach disadvantage very key

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]