MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
UFC 152 Thank you GOD   [View Full Version]
I-GOT-THIS-PICK » Posted 6/22/07 2:52:00PM

Thank you GOD for keeping the " injury bug " away from UFC 152 It has been almost six weeks without a UFC event and I can't take it anymore I need some head kick throwing,uppercut landing,skin spiltting,bone crunchin Mixed Martial Arts MADDNESS!!!!!!!!

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

Posted by I-GOT-THIS-PICK

Thank you GOD for keeping the " injury bug " away from UFC 152 It has been almost six weeks without a UFC event and I can't take it anymore I need some head kick throwing,uppercut landing,skin spiltting,bone crunchin Mixed Martial Arts MADDNESS!!!!!!!!

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Posted by backalley101

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Rabi

Posted by backalley101

I'm even looking forward to the lay n pray of Brenneman!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Vladdy and Rory got taken off the card due to injuries

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

Yes, it's been a lifetime, like the old days when we used to wait months at a time for a random event that would sneak up on you.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Thank goodness AXS Live or whatever had a string of great live shows.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Vladdy and Rory got taken off the card due to injuries

Damn, was it supposed to be Rory/Penn?

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Thank you GOD

Which one?

[View Full Version of this Page]