MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Obama art thread   [View Full Version]
ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Considering I've been in a posting mood lately and Obama may leave office here shortly here is some of the less offensive racist artwork from chan4chan

Highly offensive source

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

this reminds of me Nicolas Cage's face on things on facebook. Funny photoshops. With a politician as the subject, i feel this thread may be doomed.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Posted by Poor_Franklin

this reminds of me Nicolas Cage's face on things on facebook. Funny photoshops. With a politician as the subject, i feel this thread may be doomed.

ehh whatever, rules loosened and nothing political was posted so let the goofiness commence hopefully

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

The Borat one was spot on

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

ehh whatever, rules loosened and nothing political was posted so let the goofiness commence hopefully

oh i wasnt referring to your post being the reason it might not last. was more referring to the tangents it could take if someone didnt have a sense of humor or took it too far. all good in my book

UFC 151: Never Forget

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

The dancing one is fucking hilarious

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

the broc obama one is an instant classic

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

What the fuck! Obama is a fine, upstanding President whom I adore, and I find this imagery completely offensive! You should be ashamed of your crass, ridiculous....*knocked unconscious and dragged away by the mods*

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by warglory

What the fuck! Obama is a fine, upstanding President whom I adore, and I find this imagery completely offensive! You should be ashamed of your crass, ridiculous....*knocked unconscious and dragged away by the mods*

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

The Obama "not bad" meme is up there with the Frank Mir face.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Props for some i haven't seen before.

[View Full Version of this Page]