MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
10/19-21 Duncan Trussell & Bert Kreischer   [View Full Version]
jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

I'm going to see Bert Kreischer Friday 10/19 (10:30pm) at the Chicago Improv, then Duncan Trussell Sunday 10/21 (8:30pm) at Chicago Zanies.

Who's in Chicago and wants to join in? About $25 for each ticket. Two shows for the cost of one overpriced PPV!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

I'm going to see Bert Kreischer Friday 10/19 (10:30pm) at the Chicago Improv, then Duncan Trussell Sunday 10/21 (8:30pm) at Chicago Zanies.

Who's in Chicago and wants to join in? About $25 for each ticket. Two shows for the cost of one overpriced PPV!

i live way to far away to go, but I saw Duncan open for Rogan in NOLA. He was great & was very cool to speak with the fans after the show. He signed my ticket, let my buddy wear his hat in a few pictures with him & gave us a good 5 minutes of his time. Fan for life!

UFC 151: Never Forget

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Those names are so familiar... were either of them guests on the Adam Carolla Podcast?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by jakewalters

You lucky sob. Heard they're both great live and I'm a huge fan of both of them after being on the JRE so often.

Posted by pmoney

Those names are so familiar... were either of them guests on the Adam Carolla Podcast?

Bert

Duncan

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Powerful Bert Kreischer

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Bert is the man. When his documentary comes out, I will be one of several people thanked in the credits for donating to the project.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

It's been posted here before, but for those that haven't seen it:

Greatest story ever, starring Bert

It's definitely NSFW.

Posted by cowcatcher

It's been posted here before, but for those that haven't seen it:

Greatest story ever, starring Bert

It's definitely NSFW.

Such a good story

I've never seen this South Park version. It makes the story way better.

WAR THE MACHINE

Posted by grappler0000

Bert is the man. When his documentary comes out, I will be one of several people thanked in the credits for donating to the project.

For those who haven't seen, here's the trailer.

LINK

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Holy shit. I told Bert I aspired to be a stand up comic one day. That's all he needed, and he invited me along with his group (his opener, his manager, and a couple of other people) to a bar and his hotel afterwards. I had the time of my life. Bert Kreischer is truly one of the nicest people I've ever met.

danclarke1992 » Posted 10/30/07 2:03:00PM

Posted by jakewalters

Holy shit. I told Bert I aspired to be a stand up comic one day. That's all he needed, and he invited me along with his group (his opener, his manager, and a couple of other people) to a bar and his hotel afterwards. I had the time of my life. Bert Kreischer is truly one of the nicest people I've ever met.

That's awesome, after listening to him on organs podcast a few times he seems like a really cool guy, and he is hilarious

[View Full Version of this Page]