MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Much love for the playground!   [View Full Version]
BelXavier420 » Posted 11/22/08 5:34:00AM

I will upgrade to a member once I deposit this bad boy!! Thanks to all who work hard so we can have such a kick ass website!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

good plan. the premium membership is worth every penny. no ads is way better than you could imagine.

p.s. i hope you are a girl and not a dude with glazed fingernails.

Lol, the wife got her nails "done" and insisted she hand modeled.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by BelXavier420

Lol, the wife got her nails "done" and insisted she hand modeled.

yeah...right

Congrats on the placing bro

I'm going premium as soon as this economy picks up

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Well done BelXavier! I had given up on ever getting top anything for an event or season, and forgot this site actually has cash prizes!

WAR MMAPG!

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by BelXavier420

I will upgrade to a member once I deposit this bad boy!! Thanks to all who work hard so we can have such a kick ass website!

That amount is like HALF of what Jon makes in his Nike deal

Tell your Wife that Uncle ChaCha likes the manicure.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by BelXavier420

That amount is like HALF of what Jon makes in his Nike deal

Tell your Wife that Uncle ChaCha likes the manicure.

Haha, well at least uncle chael gets his endorsement check from Ubers shack of HGH

Welcome to the BBQ

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

How much is it per month? And what are the benefits of going to a premium membership? I have been interested for a while.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

How much is it per month? And what are the benefits of going to a premium membership? I have been interested for a while.

Poor guy still waiting for an answer :(

Here it is buddy:

MMAPlayground.com Premium Membership - $19.95
If you sign up today for a MMAPlayground.com Premium Membership you'll get all of the following for a year:

- Premium membership means you are eligable to win Per-event prizes
- Prize winnings DOUBLED (season ending prizes)**
- Website will display no 3rd party ads for your account
- Custom avatar caption
- Custom forum signature
- Ability to see contents of PM's in email notification
- Forum/profile avatar file size limit raised from 40kb to 240kb
- Premium Member label by your username
- Your username will be displayed larger than non-premium users

Premium Membership

Thanks for the mad love guys. I paid my $19.99 today, I can't believe I won 50$ just by playing a game I enjoy. In the past 4 years I have frequented this site religiously but rarely post. I intend to change that as we need to get more people involved in the site.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by BelXavier420

Thanks for the mad love guys. I paid my $19.99 today, I can't believe I won 50$ just by playing a game I enjoy. In the past 4 years I have frequented this site religiously but rarely post. I intend to change that as we need to get more people involved in the site.

#2 UFC 112 Points #9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers #12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points " Dream As If You'll Live Forever, Live As If You'll Die Today"- James Dean

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

Im gonna become a premium member too! I'm kind of new on this site, but I love it! Puro fun on here. :p

[View Full Version of this Page]