MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nick Ring vs. Constantinos Philippou Added to UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Chill out boys. Nicks got this.

Dirty Blue

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by BossHog

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

POOR Nick

Easy fight for Ring! Constantinos begs to be taken down and Nick should work him once it goes down.

WRONG - - - Court couldn't take Constantinos down and Court's wrestling is 1000% better than Nick's......Nick is a one-dimensional kick-boxer.

Constantinos TDD is vastly improved.....Nick will get crushed.

spot on with that assessment. He was denying all of those take down attempts by Court.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by BossHog

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

POOR Nick

Easy fight for Ring! Constantinos begs to be taken down and Nick should work him once it goes down.

WRONG - - - Court couldn't take Constantinos down and Court's wrestling is 1000% better than Nick's......Nick is a one-dimensional kick-boxer.

spot on with that assessment. He was denying all of those take down attempts by Court.

As I just said guys just chill out, I know your all worried Nick might lose, cause of Constantino's TDD and boxing but you can all relax. I know Nicks got this

Dirty Blue

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Nice to see more people on the ppou war wagon!
Honestly this is good for Philippou every fight he comes in improved in all areas of MMA, but I don't think he's ready for a top ten. A few more fights outside top ten then
unleash him.

Team Serra fighters are Ninja Turtles of MMA! lol

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by airkerma

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by BossHog

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

POOR Nick

As I just said guys just chill out, I know your all worried Nick might lose, cause of Constantino's TDD and boxing but you can all relax. I know Nicks got this

it's all good when jjeans comes in and brings his logic to the table

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]