MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Battlefield Fight League 18 - Free Live Stream Tonight   [View Full Version]
Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

They got enough likes on Facebook and decided to show their entire 20+ fight amateur MMA card free. For those interested it starts at 8pm EST and I'll edit in the link as soon as it's available. It'll likely show up on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/battlefieldfight or their Twitter @BattlefieldFL .

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Anybody gonna be in the van for the fights?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

And we're live! http://battlefieldfight.com/

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

No audio on my end. Stream is pretty solid otherwise.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

No audio on my end. Stream is pretty solid otherwise.

Yeah, they're working on it but no ETA. A few of us are in the van.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Was so pissed I had to work last night and missed this! I was planning on going but could not get my shift covered. A guy I train with fought though, Oliver Vajda. He won by UD and is now 8-0 in amateur MMA, pretty cool stuff.

[View Full Version of this Page]