MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Rob Sinclair   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

If Sinclair wins impressively tonight against Andre Winner I say we all bombard Dana's twitter demanding he sign Sinclair as soon as possible.

I know Rabi is up for it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Agreed. I switched to Winner, after going back and forth for awhile. Cheering for C4 though.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

IN. I hope he destroys Winner. Never have been a fan of him.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

i'm down for this. i put my whole bankroll on him

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I could have sworn I had Sinclair picked but I have Winner UD now for some reason. Either way, I hope C4 wins impressively and makes it to the UFC.

That's what I was going back and forth about Budge. Either Winner UD, or C4 by devastating ko. Hoping for the latter.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

I was in the same boat as you guys. Ended up watching one of Winner's recent fights and didn't like how often he left his hands down. Bad habit when you're fighting someone like Sinclair.

Here we go. Winner is walking out. I'm pumped for this one.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

I bum Sinclair

Dirty Blue

Yes Sinclair . Not bad for a guy with a job, eh?

Wasn't the most impressive but a solid win all the same. He deserves a chance in the UFC.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Hmm just caught the BAMMA10 main event & have to say I think Winner should of took that. He had Sinclair backing up for the last 3 rounds & he even dropped him in the last 10 seconds of the 5th, which was the most action in the entire fight. Yes C4 took the 1st & 2nd but man I thought he was gonna cream Winner. A little disappointed honestly

Didn't catch the fight, but I thought Winner would take a decision if it went to the judges.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

my bankroll will be nice after this event

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

I put 6K on Sinclair

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]