MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Legacy FC 14 Tonight (and TUF Friday & Road FC 9 free live stream)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Would you believe I had fun $900 parlay bet on three underdogs (Sampos, Rexroad and Roberts) and two of them won! Would have been over $330K

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by infestructure

Would you believe I had fun $900 parlay bet on three underdogs (Sampos, Rexroad and Roberts) and two of them won! Would have been over $330K

Damn. That's the thing I love about the secondary league. Seems like there are always a few big upsets that can pay out huge. I had Stallings, and $500 on him. Wish I would have thrown him in my parlay now.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

My parlay consists of R. Stallings, J. Blachowicz, C. Piliafas for $24,000+.

Got a +2 for picking Stallings as well.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by infestructure

I was telling pro, bubbs and FF that last night in the van. Sucks that Roberts didn't pull through.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

S.O.B I forgot to place any bets on this event

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Warburton won a decision. 5 pts and the 1st leg of the parlay. I need Pudz and Sinclair.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Nice. Had him in parlay.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Warburton won a decision. 5 pts and the 1st leg of the parlay. I need Pudz and Sinclair.

You won your parlay Budge.

Pudz won 1st rd KO and Sinclair won UD.

I'm 5-4 right now. Out of 5 wins I got 4 perfect fights, including a perfect HB. Just waiting for Joe Doerkson vs. Starnes the last fight of this L2 event. I took Doerksen UD. This event is going on right now. 62 pts. so far.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]