MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Don't Believe the UFC's/Dana White's Propaganda/Hype/Bull   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

I like to think that I'm one of the sharpest tools in the shed. That I'm sharper than a Razor. A razor so sharp that it cuts glass. And there's this flashing neon sign.

LINK 1

LINK 2

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

i couldnt even finish the first part of this idiots rantings.....as soon as he said he didnt know who jeremy horn was i knew it was just an article that would make me dumber(thank for the find anyways zep, good work as usual)

HighKick07 » Posted 5/25/07 1:14:00PM

actually i agree with most of what you said i cant wait till wanderlei dimantels the iceberg next .1 more chunck off the belly of that frozen popcycle

Focker101 » Posted 5/31/07 10:41:00AM

I actually agree completely with him
However Rampage is training properly now and I believe he will destroy Henderson
And it is only a matter of time before Fedor and Shogun are champs..
IMO even though GSP got caught by Serra I still believe his name needs to be added to among the greatest just really unlucky I think... losses to a good punch from Serra ( Primarly JJ guy) and a armbar from Hughes at the end of the round ( Hughes was being overwhelmed until that point, just like the rematch )

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I agree with MOST of what he's saying in a general sense, but I really disagree with his claim that Tito was never #1. As much as I dislike his personality in his earlier days when he crushed wanderlei and defended his title like half a dozen times I do think he was #1.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I also disagree that Dan is not the best 185 pounder around. I agree he's not as strong at 205, but I think he really is the man at 185. I can't see too many MWs beating him outside of maybe paulo. Even then I would still put my money on dan.

Lord_Lenny » Posted 3/31/07 6:09:00PM

just a man with a keyboard

GrandMaster313 » Posted 6/9/07 7:01:00PM

good post man! pretty much agree

[View Full Version of this Page]