MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Screwed over   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I'm sorry Captain, just shows you what kind of guy he is. TBH, I never though he was too bright and this proves it. He wasn't smart enough to see you're on the rise

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Keep your chin tucked and your feet moving bro and you will be good.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Why don't you talk to him and ask him what the deal is? Who cares if he's big? He's not going to beat you up for asking a question.

There could be some kind of explanation that clears it up, although it sounds kind of unlikely. Either way, I just think it's always better to confront people and put everything on the table, get straight answers and then you can decide whether you hate him, if he's a shady dick, or if there was some kind of misunderstanding/miscommunication, etc.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

ahhh who needs him find a more relavent fighter....i hear giant silvas looking for work

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

that sucks! I think you could do better than him anyways...like Sinclair or Watson (I believe you've interviewed them a few times).

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

i dont know what kind of guy you are Rabi but if i was you the next pod cast would be deadacated to JT. i would jump on the mic and use it like a gat and tear him down, make fun of him. you know, that kind of nonsence, it would be fun and most likely make you feel better. but thats just me- the ghetto way

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

We've texted today and he has apologised, Ive asked him to co promote, we will see how that goes.

Ive interviewed Rob Sinclair twice and Tom Watson once, Im not that well in with Watson and I dont think Sinclair has the personality to be a podcast host.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

That's pretty low in my opinion. Although I can understand WHY people do these things, I don't quite understand how. Hopefully better things come along, at least he apologized, whatever that's worth.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

One way to get him back, see if he already has bought the domain, if not there's the chance to screw him over, so he either has to change it or buy it from you.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Text him naked pictures if yourself.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

I'm glad you didn't do anything irrational Rabi, trust me, from someone who ran a blog, it's not worth taking shit personally. On more than one occasion I had PR guys tell me that I was all set to get into shows and interview bands, only to find out I didn't get validated credentials or something. I could have taken it out on the PR guys, but all that does is burn bridges. When you are new to the industry, trying to promote yourself and your brand, you have to get keep contacts on the table, because more than likely, those people know people you don't. That is probably one of the best things I learned. The more people you know, the more you'll succeed.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by Rabi

I never would have imagined that I would have put myself in a situation where I would be screwed by a pro fighter.

That's what Jenna Jameson said.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]