MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA   [View Full Version]
thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Five time jiu-jitsu world champion Kyra Gracie has seen the interest level among athletes rise in MMA, triggering her to prepare for the next step in her career.

LINK

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Very interesting to me to think of a technical expert in world level bjj taking on a bunch of women who cant muscle and wrestle her.

How far can she go?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by ghandikush

Very interesting to me to think of a technical expert in world level bjj taking on a bunch of women who cant muscle and wrestle her.

How far can she go?

I see her going far. She's a Gracie so she has that for her right off the bat and she's very attractive as well. And right now in women's mma that = major success.

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

She has the name, the skill and the look to be a real attraction in the sport. I hope she follows through. Women's MMA is still at a stage where someone who excels in a related martial art can make a quick and dramatic impact on the division she fights in. Unfortunately I think she's going to be a bit light to fight "that Judo girl".

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by ghandikush

How far can she go?

I'm willing to take one for the team

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]