MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Jones To Dan Henderson: 'You Should Shut Up And Be Grateful You Dodged A Bullet'   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

It seems like Jones is breaking mentaly. Wouldn't it be ironic if Vitor, a guy whos main weakness through out his career has been the mental aspect was the man to knock him out? One can hope.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by JonJonesHaters

I don't think haters are the only ones saying that.

Jones is only hurting himself with these repeated comments. Anyone who cares about him should be telling him to keep his mouth closed before he digs himself into a hole he will never get out of.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

God I hope he gets smashed....it may take a couple of years but I will totally happy to see the LHW Champ get humbled.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by jae_1833

God I hope he gets smashed....it may take a couple of years but I will totally happy to see the LHW Champ get humbled.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Jon Jones is gonna be the greatest troll of all time.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by ncordless

Jon Jones is gonna be the greatest troll of all time.

we all know the best he can do is #2

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Stop the bitching
He is gonna get booed like hell come a few more weeks

yeah he is gonna get booed on par with koscheck.

what the hell is wrong with jones ? he just keeps taking the bait.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

How is he hurting himself? The guys everyone hates are usually the ones who get the biggest PPV numbers. This guy is in the news every single day. Like they say - any publicity is good publicity.

MALICE » Posted 9/17/07 10:04:00PM

Posted by Aether

How is he hurting himself? The guys everyone hates are usually the ones who get the biggest PPV numbers. This guy is in the news every single day. Like they say - any publicity is good publicity.

This is true while his fight career is still active. One it is over, Jones' options will be limited. The villain role is only profitable as long as there is an opportunity to see the villain defeated. If Jones does not change his attitude, nobody will want to see him as a commentator, ambassador, spokesperson, etc. A hated Jones will not have his own Nike shoe line. Jones has made it very clear he is a businessman. An intelligent businessman would not burn so many bridges.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by BeeR

just like you dodged that lamp post eh Bones.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]