MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Jones To Dan Henderson: 'You Should Shut Up And Be Grateful You Dodged A Bullet'   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The day just wouldn't be complete without a little more leftover UFC 151 drama. Today, it's Jon Jones going off about Dan Henderson making fun of him for not accepting the fight with Chael Sonnen.

Henderson's comments seem to have gotten under the UFC light heavyweight champion's skin and the champ is still eyeing a fight with Hendo after fighting Vitor Belfort.

Via Toronto Sun:

"I haven't said that anywhere, but you can be the first to put that out," Jones said over the phone. "There's some unfinished business, for sure. I don't think Henderson handled the situation wisely, by making fun of me for not taking the fight (against Sonnen). Dude, you just dodged a bullet and you're talking trash to me? You got injured and you're going to talk trash that I didn't fight Chael?

LINK

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

hahahhaa You made me bust out laughing right in the middle of a meeting when I read this.. LOL

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Dodged a Bullet?

A Silver Bullet JJ - - - you suck.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

my 12 year old cousin is more mature than this

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

This kid needs to be humbled as my man The Iron Sheik would say and I hope Vitor or Hendo are the guys to do it.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Prophecy to Jon Jones: "you should just SHUT UP"

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

yea cause hendo is soo scared.... since he is one of those fight any guy any weight class type guy, the same guy who to dana if he can walk to the octagon he will fight. yea jones he is just lucky that none of the other top guys he has always faced hasnt KOed him. i know dan is such a puss

henderson is the wrong guy to pick on, he has fought everyone he could at 3 different weight classes and the majority of then have been top 5.

jones just plea the fifth so we can all move on from ufc 151

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

ROFLOL! Belfort will knock him out!

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Hendo I think has been in the headlines like what 3 times.

Jones dude JUST SHUT UP!!!

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

You really can't blame the fans for continuing to insult him. At this point Jones himself is the one who is:

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Prophecy to Jon Jones: "you should just SHUT UP"

Thank you. This, a million times this.

Hendo isn't in the news saying something stupid every other day. He's also fought everyone this sport has to offer and their mothers so even if he stands no chance against Jones he will never fear him.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

just like you dodged that lamp post eh Bones.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Stop the bitching
He is gonna get booed like hell come a few more weeks

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by JonJonesHaters

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]