MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Cris ‘Cyborg’ Only Wants To Talk About Ronday Rousey Once The Fight Has Been Booked   [View Full Version]
thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

LINK

Cris 'Cyborg' Santos
Former Strikeforce women’s featherweight champion Cristiane ‘Cyborg’ Santos (10-1, 1NC) still has a few months left on her suspension following a positive steroids test after a win last December.

Despite being unconfirmed for her return bout, the fight on everyone’s mind is one between her and women’s bantamweight title holder Ronda Rousey.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Because Ronda's star is on the rise, and Cyborg is so scared of being armbarred/drug tested she wants to fight at a higher weight.

Rousey can keep subbing hopefuls without enough training in the meantime, she will do well with or without a Cyborg fight on her resume.

Cyborg on the other hand has been disgraced for failing that drug test. Some say she needs to be gender tested too The onus is on her to cut weight if she wants to prove herself and get her honor back. She needs a big win without drugs if she wants to get back in everyone's good books.

it could play out like this...

cyborg will play hard to get. rousey is the one flapping her lips about fighting her. cyborg wont go down in weight to satisfy rousey. cyborg will have her come up in weight, and if she goes up in weight that tells me shes not bullshitting. shes wanting to get a hold of cyborg. but if she backpeddles and doesnt do it, that tells me shes just trying to stay in the spotlight and she doesnt really want to fight

LuckyCharms » Posted 3/28/11 6:57:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

cyborg will play hard to get.B]rousey is the one flapping her lips about fighting her cyborg wont go down in weight to satisfy rousey. cyborg will have her come up in weight, and if she goes up in weight that tells me shes not bullshitting. shes wanting to get a hold of cyborg. but if she backpeddles and doesnt do it, that tells me shes just trying to stay in the spotlight and she doesn't really want to fight

Negative, Cyborg started this shit and Rousey responded back to it multiple times due to being ask by every single mma reporter. That why it's seem Rouesy started it, but in reality Cyborg did.

Cryborg piss hot and disgrace her reputation. Cyborg is trying to bait Ronda into her fight and Ronda is not having it. Why does a Champion of the 135 diversion need to move up in weight and fight a fighter who fights at 145 and has been proven of taking steroids.

The champion doesn't go to the challenger, the challenger goes to the champion.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

cyborg will play hard to get. rousey is the one flapping her lips about fighting her. cyborg wont go down in weight to satisfy rousey. cyborg will have her come up in weight, and if she goes up in weight that tells me shes not bullshitting. shes wanting to get a hold of cyborg. but if she backpeddles and doesnt do it, that tells me shes just trying to stay in the spotlight and she doesnt really want to fight

Normally you are spot on Voodoo, but I have to disagree here.
Like Luckycharms said, why does the 135lb champ need to go fight a disgraced fighter at said disgraced fighters natural weight? Cyborg is the one trying to start shit between them, Rousey is just taking what she's given and returning it. It seems like Cyborg is upset she isn't in the spotlight any more. Aww.

BossHog » Posted 5/13/12 9:37:00PM

Gina Carano took a roiding Cyborg down and got full mount...

...enough said.

I don't know guys, maybe I'm blinded by the way I cant stand miss rousey but I can tell you this, I'll be riding cyborg's nuts to the end of this one

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by BossHog

Gina Carano took a roiding Cyborg down and got full mount...

...enough said.

But Gina is fucking awesome and hasn't banged the entire 209

[View Full Version of this Page]