MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
TUF Smashes   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by shaneTpain

Just catching up on this weeks TUF's to warm up for GSP's return tonight
Wow cant believe Mike Wilk is out just like that.. finger in the eye anddddd surgery have a nice day. jeeez its shame, he was one of the more elite fighters on the UK team.. oh well I like how Dana punished the Brits for breaking the rules by giving the 2nd chance to the Aussies.. karma at its best. The fight was intense & the English Forrest Griffin pulled out a nice win I'm looking forward to the coachs challenge next week, it looks like the best one yet! Also looking forward to the TUF Smashes finale! It looks fantastic for a free card & its not even complete yet

Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos
Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares
"The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK" welterweight final
"The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK" lightweight final
Seth Baczynski vs. Mike Pierce
Hacran Dias vs. Chad Mendes
Joey Beltran vs. Igor Pokrajac
Eddie Mendez vs. Nick Penner

I hope they give most of the guys a fight on the prelims. There are some match ups I'd like to see happen.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

I had a tweet conversation with Mike saying I was gutted for him and he sent back its all good with the wink smiley face, I defo think Mike will get a fight on the finale card.

PS I hope George beats Ross.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by Rabi

I had a tweet conversation with Mike saying I was gutted for him and he sent back its all good with the wink smiley face, I defo think Mike will get a fight on the finale card.

PS I hope George beats Ross.

Thats great to hear Rab! Unlike the cast of TUF16, this group of fighters DEFINITELY deserves a fight in the UFC (Well maybe not the douches who borrowed the neighbours phone)

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

This shits rigged

Nah Im happy for Parke, it'll be a great final between him and Freakshow. Hopefully Loughnane pops up on the prelims.

This was a very close fight, I had Brendan winning rd 1 and Norman winning rds 2 and 3. I think Brendan will get at least one fight in the UFC.

Norman Parke (16-2), 25, Bushmills, Northern Ireland (lightweight) - george112 beats Brendan Loughnane (5-0) Manchester (lightweight) - FF47 bu a UD

george is the first LW to make the final

It was a good episode. I enjoyed the coaches challenge, it was a nice change of pace from what they've done in the past. The fight started out slow but it picked up and was pretty entertaining as well.

Is next week's episode a double fight episode or was I just seeing things?

There is 2 episodes left and 2 fights left, next week is the all Aussie SF

Posted by Rabi

There is 2 episodes left and 2 fights left, next week is the all Aussie SF

I see. I was pretty tired last night when I watched it. I guess my mind was playing tricks on me.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Norman

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Busy weekend for me but finally got to catch the latest Smashes episode.
The coaches challenge was awesome! Very unique & much better idea then the pathetic track & field challenge Carwin & Nelson had to do a couple weeks back. The best coaches challenge has to be the US army sponsored obstacle course that Faber beat Cruz in during the live season. I wonder if there is a youtube video of all the coaches challenges from every TUF season? Thatd be cool to watch

The fight was fast paced & exciting. You have to give Brendan credit, he hung in there & was swinging to the very last second. Norman was just too well-rounded for the kid. Norman is surprisingly experienced for his age, but I cant see him beating Freakshow in the finals. This is Freakshows season to lose IMO.

Like I said last week, I CANNOT WAIT for the finale of this season!! Did you dudes know it is on Friday night & then the next night is the finale for the current US season!!!!!!!!!!!! ULTIMATE FIGHTER MMA ALL WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I knew, both cards have been merged for the main picks and wagers.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Not only are the Notre Dame Fighting Irish the top team in college football, but Norman "the Irish Fighter" Parke is going to win the season

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Not only are the Notre Dame Fighting Irish the top team in college football, but Norman "the Irish Fighter" Parke is going to win the season

THIS

Budge knocks out the lacklustre P_F in an easy win.

Xavier Lucas looked awful, easy win for Robert Whitaker.

The WW final is now set:

Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles v Robert Whitaker (9-2), 21, Sydney (welterweight) - Budgellism

Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

[View Full Version of this Page]