MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
TUF Smashes   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Bubbles drops P_F with a punch and controls the end of rd 2 to cement a UD win. And who knows whats gonna happen next week. Is there a fighter back in or not. Who knows.

Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles beats Xavier Lucas (8-3-1), 31, Perth (welterweight) - Poor_Franklin by UD

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I was expecting more out of Xavier to be honest. Nice win for Scott. That diary thing was a little strange and kind of took away from this episode but it was still a good episode and a decent fight.

Next week looks interesting. Lots going on.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

So much for a clean sweep at WW for the Aussies. The Brits could still sweep LW though.

I wonder who gets to come back.

Annnnnd the Brits sweep LW ! That Wilkinson guys ground game looked pretty good, was he the one on your podcast Ray? I'll have to check it out. I hope he gets matched with Norman Parke next.

Kinda blown away by the TUF contestants this year, on both series. All those goofy bang bros on TUF 16, and now these guys are sneaking in cell phones?? Come on. I can understand that they want to talk to people back home but rules are rules and is it really worth throwin away a shot in the ufc?

Also, who is Xavier Lucas fighting next week? I was confused by that part.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

So I lost interest and kinda gave up on the season when I was watching episodes 4 & 5. Started genuinely thinking it was bombing and crashing.
Watched 6 & 7 the other day and was right back into it watched episode 8 earlier. That was such am awesome episode, made up for all the other ones. I thought George and Ross were gonna get in a fight over the book which is why it was the worst thing to happen in TUF

Xavier getting through via forfeit was BS if I was Val I'd be just as pissed. Xavier v Val woulda been a good fight as well.

My only issue with the season is that it feels freakshow is carrying it, only real personality to shine through

I'd say Ross is starting to annoy me as much as George.

Dirty Blue

danclarke easily submits wallass by RNC. shanetpain is out AGAIN after missing weight and P_F re enters.

Also worth mentioning, george112, jjeans, JLS1980, infestructure and FF47 are all cheats

Mike Wilkinson (7-0), 24, Leigh (lightweight) - danclarke beats Grant Blackler (8-0), 23, Sunshine Coast (lightweight) - Wallass by rd1 sub rnc

FF47 - I did have Mike on my show, he is gonna come on again after the season has finished as is Colin Fletcher.

Ive also started talking with Dean Amisinger about coming on the show.

What the hell are these guys thinking with the cell phone? You're already over half way through the show. Tough it out and don't risk the amazing opportunity that's been given to you.

I don't like G Sot and it gets worse every week. I hope Pearson knocks him out Dos Anjos style.

Xavier getting a free spot in the Semi's is just bullshit. He lost his fight and he looked very poor in doing so. At least make him fight one of the UK guys. Who gives a shit about what team is in that fight.

Blackler looked bad. To be fair he could fight at Bantamweight but his work against the fence was hard to watch. He really didn't get to show anything.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Rabi

Also worth mentioning...jjeans... are all cheats

Ray... Tell me something I dont know....

Dirty Blue

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

What the hell are these guys thinking with the cell phone? You're already over half way through the show. Tough it out and don't risk the amazing opportunity that's been given to you.

I don't like G Sot and it gets worse every week. I hope Pearson knocks him out Dos Anjos style.

Xavier getting a free spot in the Semi's is just bullshit. He lost his fight and he looked very poor in doing so. At least make him fight one of the UK guys. Who gives a shit about what team is in that fight.

I just killed the 8 episodes over the last few days and I have to disagree with you...Pearson is getting on my nerves each and every episode. G Sot hasn't been much better but I don't mind him as much. I hope for G Sot subs him Cole Miller style

I think Val and Xavier should fight for the spot, but I think this cell phone incident kept Dana from giving any of the UK guys the chance to advance.

I hate how I picked the guy who writes a diary

James Vainikolo is one ugly guy. I thought Freakshow was one of the ugliest guys ever (who somehow landed a smokin hot girl) but James is on another level. And he has braces too

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Cannot believe my substitute pick showed up just to miss weight Good riddance to that ugly sombitch! He's gonna need more then braces to fix that mug!

As for "The WORST thing to happen on TUF ever!" ... Gimme a break.. The previews made it seem like a fighter jumped the fence & got murdered by a croc. A couple eliminated fighters borrowing the neighbours phone isn't that extreme IMO. But very surprised Dana didn't give them the boot.. Fuck one of the guys was even begging to go home a couple shows ago!! Boot the bloaks back to the UK! Enforce the rules!

Lots of bitching from Xavier. I can understand why he doesn't think he's the weakest link but he lost his fight already and lost it convincingly. He's obviously going to look like the weakest opponent. That's a no brainer. I think he loses convincingly again.

The Aussie striking coach segment was pretty stupid as well. George said the exact same thing to Luke right after he lost, why would they all get upset like that? He's over 40, he should act like it.

The match ups for the Semis are pretty good. I would have made the same match ups to be honest. I'm glad Richie got the slot. I wanted to see him and Fletcher in the finals when this show started. That'll be a good fight.

With those match ups I see Colin and Norman winning and Robert winning his fight as well.

Good fight from Ben and Bradley. Really back and forth. I don't see how that was a split decision though. That was a clear 29-28 imo.

That coaches challenge next week looks awesome as well. I always look forward to these episodes week after week. They did a good job with this season despite being a little over dramatic at times.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

writing a diary is the secret to winning

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Seems like there has been alot of injuries this season, but overall the fights and match-ups have been good. I think Whittaker will smash Lucas to set up that final with Scott.

I also think Fletcher vs Parke will be the LW final but hopefully my guy can pull off the upset

Firstly we hear the news that danclarke is out after an eye poke in training. I was gutted, we spoke with Mike a few weeks ago, think he has done enough though to get another shot in the UFC.

cowcatcher returns as his replacement. SF's are announced.

WW

Ben Alloway (12-3), 31, GoldCoast (welterweight) - FastKnockout v Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles

Xavier Lucas (8-3-1), 31, Perth (welterweight) - Poor_Franklin v Robert Whitaker (9-2), 21, Sydney (welterweight) - Budgellism

LW

Colin Fletcher (8-1), 29, Sunderland (lightweight) - Rabi v Richie Vaculik (9-1), 29, Sydney (lightweight) - cowcatcher

Norman Parke (16-2), 25, Bushmills, Northern Ireland (lightweight) - george112 v Brendan Loughnane (5-0) Manchester (lightweight) - FF47

In the first SF Bubbles beats FastKO by a SD, I agree with Budge, I scored it 29-28 to Brad.

Ben Alloway (12-3), 31, GoldCoast (welterweight) - FastKnockout v Brad Scott (8-1), 23, Melksham (welterweight) - Bubbles - Scott SD

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Just catching up on this weeks TUF's to warm up for GSP's return tonight
Wow cant believe Mike Wilk is out just like that.. finger in the eye anddddd surgery have a nice day. jeeez its shame, he was one of the more elite fighters on the UK team.. oh well I like how Dana punished the Brits for breaking the rules by giving the 2nd chance to the Aussies.. karma at its best. The fight was intense & the English Forrest Griffin pulled out a nice win I'm looking forward to the coachs challenge next week, it looks like the best one yet! Also looking forward to the TUF Smashes finale! It looks fantastic for a free card & its not even complete yet

Ross Pearson vs. George Sotiropoulos
Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar Palhares
"The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK" welterweight final
"The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK" lightweight final
Seth Baczynski vs. Mike Pierce
Hacran Dias vs. Chad Mendes
Joey Beltran vs. Igor Pokrajac
Eddie Mendez vs. Nick Penner

Pages: << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

[View Full Version of this Page]