MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
K-1 star Tyrone Spong announces MMA debut for Titan FC event on Nov. 2   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

That's because K-1 kickboxing star Tyrone Spong recently announced his mixed martial arts (MMA) debut on Inside MMA, which the Dutch-Surinamese fighter says will take place under the Titan FC banner in Kansas City on Nov. 2, 2012.

Link

this is exciting news to me!..as Buakaw has also started training in mma..thats where the money and a steady job is at, lol..but i hope they both dont fall into the striker only category, with decent TDD..but i will def be waiting for Spongs debut..and Buakaws..

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Awesome

He's a beast.

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Spong wobbled Overeem. He's going to have crazy power at 205.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Interested to see how he does in MMA he trains with a lot of solid fighters

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Awesome

He's a beast.

Agreed. Cant wait 4 the debut

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

According to the report, the event is expected to take place in Kansas City. I thought it was supposed to take place at the Horseshoe in Hammond, Indiana. I hope it's at the Horseshoe so I could see this in person.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

I really thought the UFC would have snapped him up. They are getting slacker, or the smaller orgs are getting craftier.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Doubt he'll go anywhere in the sport against even mid level guys.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

He'll probably smash a few lower guys in Titan FC, hope he worked the TDD.

[View Full Version of this Page]