MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
Im NEW and looking for a camp!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Vero3 » Posted 9/3/12 10:15:00PM

Hey everyone! My name is Veronica (Vero) I'm new on here and am looking for a camp to join. I have been a huge fan of MMA for years. I just want to be part of a camp where I can talk about and share my love for this sport. I lived in Brasil for a long time and being there made me see an amazing side to this sport. Im in Texas now.. Let me know whats up!

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

How you doin'?

If you want....

THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
and THE BEST THERE WILL EVER BE.....

.......check out THE EVIL EMPIRE

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out now!

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by Vero3

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out now!

I promise I won't smack you on the butt to make me a steak....only if you want me to

Ah come on!! You really wanna go there!?? LOL Play nice!! But you did make me laugh.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

I just sent you a PM with some insight on how you do things at Country KO.
And welcome to this site. You will enjoy the fantasy picks, wagers, side games, and very intelligent people that are on the PG.

Chael_Sonnen included.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Vero3

Ah come on!! You really wanna go there!?? LOL Play nice!! But you did make me laugh.

lol, many others have had worse first experiences with Chael_Sonnen. Just like Chael, don't take anything he says too seriously. He's good for the site in general

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by JLS1980

And welcome to this site. You will enjoy the fantasy picks, wagers, side games, and very intelligent people that are on the PG.

Chael_Sonnen included.

I'd like to say that I have literally never heard a single bad thing about Country KO

You'd be making a good choice.

HAHAHA! Awww so apparently, I got the nicer end of Chael Sonnen. LOL Thanks for the heads up you guys-- Im being nice.. and he is too. At least we're trying to get along. its all good.. "Can't we just all get alonggggg?"lol Im so glad I joined this. Im such a fan. :)

My brother knows how much I LOVE MMA. and Im a nerd about it. So when my brother saw that he had sent me that comment about patting my butt to make him a steak-- My brother literally jumped over the sofa thinking I was gonna kick this guys ass.. But he made me laugh.. lol How can I get mad? He made me laugh and I felt like Anderson Silva might have felt when he beat Sonnen for the second time.. I thought to myself, "I will invite this guy to my next barbecue and Ill pat his butt as he walks by to make me my steak." Its all in good fun. Im here to be cool with everyone. :)

I just got your PM and Im so grateful that you wrote me. Im writing you back now on there. :) Thank you for taking the time.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Vero3

you would have enjoyed his posts before UFC 148

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by JLS1980

Chael_Sonnen included.

I'd like to say that I have literally never heard a single bad thing about Country KO

You'd be making a good choice.

it's a good camp, I used to be there

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Welcome to the family

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]