MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
"The Heat" on Burkman, Title Shot   [View Full Version]
aznteabagger » Posted 4/7/07 6:25:00PM

Sherdog.com's Mike Sloan spoke with Karo Parisyan (Pictures) after the welterweight contender's impressive victory over Josh Burkman (Pictures) Saturday in Las Vegas at UFC 71.

LINK

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

Karo deserves a title shot. He is a beast in the ring. How many people has he dominated? come on already!

madmarck » Posted 1/24/07 5:55:00PM

Posted by Leland

Karo deserves a title shot. He is a beast in the ring. How many people has he dominated? come on already!

You cant skip in line at the bank just becasue you are cool.

There is a big line up for the title.... Hughes gets next shot. Winner of GSP/Koscheck next prob. What about Diego he beat Karo down a little while back.
Maybe Diego/ Karo 2.
Not to mention Fitch is in the running and Swick is dropping to 170.

NME » Posted 2/5/07 11:28:00PM

Posted by madmarck

You cant skip in line at the bank just becasue you are cool.

THE HEAT can, because if some clown doesn't let him cut, he'll judo throw them into oblivion.

iwannabesedated » Posted 1/21/07 9:47:00PM

Id like to see him get a shot sometime soon...i mean he had a shot awhile back before he got hurt and then they made him fight his way back to the #1 spot and he lost to Diego which knocked him back down...the Guy has mad skills in judo and if in good shape much like Penn..could probably beat anyone in that weight class...I just hope he dont sit around forever wiating for a next fight but we will have to see..

Leland » Posted 4/24/07 11:10:00AM

yeah let him fight Diego. I wanna see that one but IMO he's proven he deserves a title shot. He puts on best fight commonly. He also looks like he is getting in great shape. I don't doubt seeing him being the champ sometime in 2008

[View Full Version of this Page]