MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Side Games
Ultimate Fighter 16 Sidegame   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 7 8 9 [10]
JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I tuned in to the last 10 minutes of last night's episode and saw that elbow. Damn, that was brutal.

That KO was nasty. Knock Out of the Season. Still think Ricci will win it all.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Second next season proposal. Finalists have to av bet over there selected fighters?

Makes it a little more interesting?

Dirty Blue

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Second next season proposal. Finalists have to av bet over there selected fighters?

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Posted by jjeans

I wont say no. Send the av bet bro!

Just be prepared because not only do you have Rory as your AV but next week you will have his lover

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by jjeans

Just be prepared because not only do you have Rory as your AV but next week you will have his lover

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by Franklinfan47

Posted by jjeans

I posted this up for the next season sorry, I've already sent a request to VooDoo for the Palharres match

Now you make me feel bad. Ill put Ricci at some point if I lose

Sorry guys

Dirty Blue

haha no worries Jay.

Good game FF47 we all know that Ricci will learn from this loss and come back with scary wrestling but for now...

... Suck it

Dirty Blue

Haha good game jay, im still in disbelief. Happy to cheer you up after Head's unfortunate loss

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

From cheater to ultimate fighter winner At least do it in fight shorts and not your boxers

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

For TUF 17 I'm picking Tor Troeng

Dirty Blue

Pages: << 7 8 9 [10]

[View Full Version of this Page]