MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC on FOX 5 adds Dennis Siver vs. Eddie Yagin, Mike Chiesa vs. Rafaello Oliveira   [View Full Version]
DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

A featherweight bout intended for the canceled UFC 151 card will instead take place at UFC on FOX 5, as Dennis Siver (20-8 MMA, 9-5 UFC) meets Eddie Yagin (16-5-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC).

Additionally, "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" winner Mike Chiesa (8-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) meets Rafaello Oliveira (15-5 MMA, 2-4 UFC) in a lightweight contest.

UFC officials today announced the two new contests, as well as confirming the John Albert (7-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) vs. Scott Jorgensen (13-6 MMA, 2-2 UFC) bantamweight fight reported earlier today by MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). All three bouts are expected to take place on the evening's preliminary card.

LINK

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

Siver/Yagin was the fight I was most excited for at 151

Chiesa/Oliveira ... nothing really gets me excited for this fight other than hoping Raffy gets subbed plus was hoping for a bigger name for Chiesa's first fight.

I love the fight card though and I just can't wait to get tixs

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

really glad to see siver and yagin are still happening.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Ufc can stack the fox cards but not the ppv which they make money on. Bat Shit crazy !!!

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Glad to see Siver/Yagin is still going down.

Im excited to see Chiesa fight again he was my ultimate fighter pick to win the show

WAR CHIESA

GettinsomeBas » Posted 3/29/12 3:59:00PM

I'm thinking Yaggin will be a huge under dog in this fight won $71 off his last fight hopefully I can go back to the well

[View Full Version of this Page]