MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ken Shamrock Roughs Up a Woman (Thought She Was a Man)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC hall-of-famer Ken Shamrock -- one of the greatest MMA fighters ever -- has been accused of battering a woman at a California mall ... but Ken claims it was an honest mistake ... 'cause he thought she was a he.

Shamrock -- whose nickname is "The World's Most Dangerous Man" -- was hangin' out at a mall in Modesto, CA last month when he saw two women fighting each other in front of the Coach store ... surrounded by a group of lookie loos filming the whole thing...

Full Story

40ouncetofreedom » Posted 3/29/09 4:31:00PM

C'mon Ken who" hangs out" at the mall anymore than isn't 16 and emo?

Should've checked for a weener first.

Touch my fanny pack and i'll beat you in to a living death.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Funny story...but seems like he was trying to do the right thing. Sorta like LL Cool J, but only not as cool.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

What the hell was Cyborg doing in Cali?

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

What the hell was Cyborg doing in Cali?

BSB is coming for you

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

you gotta pull a Crocodile Dundee.

No, wait, he was getting in some last minute training to step in and fight Jones.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

No, wait, he was getting in some last minute training to step in and fight Jones.

Jones wouldn't have accepted the fight........

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

The title should say..... Ken Shamrock roughs up women before getting tko'd late in the first

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Jones wouldn't have accepted the fight........

Beat me to it

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

BillsNewAccount » Posted 2/24/11 9:26:00PM

Ronda Rousey does it and she gets an endorsement.
Chad Johnson does it and he gets cuts from the team.
Shamrock does it and no one cares

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

If a "woman" (and I use that term loosely) attacks a guy...the guy has every right to defend himself. Bravo Ken.

Posted by BillsNewAccount

Ronda Rousey does it and she gets an endorsement.
Chad Johnson does it and he gets cuts from the team.
Shamrock does it and no one cares

I care. Somebody has to fight for Shammy and Jones.

Better call, Saul.

Shamrock -- whose nickname is "The World's Most Dangerous Man" -- was hangin' out at a mall in Modesto, CA last month when he saw two women fighting each other in front of the Coach store ... surrounded by a group of lookie loos filming the whole thing.

We're told Shamrock dove into the scrap and tried to pry the women apart ... when one of the bystanders, a HEAVYSET bystander, jumped on his back and tried to rip Ken out of the pile.

Shamrock's rep tells TMZ ... he threw the person off of his back and followed up with a move that knocked the attacker to the ground.

After the person was incapacitated, the crowd shouted at Ken, "You just hit a girl." Ken took a closer look and realized the attacker was in fact a female .. so he immediately backed off.

--------------------------------------------------

No real way he could have known it was a woman, when she was on his back and he just got her off his back.

He was just trying to break up a fight, while everyone else was just standing around watching.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]