MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC Featherweight Cody McKenzie Calls Out Frankie Edgar   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

With Frankie Edgar dropping from lightweight to featherweight, one man has already called out the former UFC champion, and that's Cody McKenzie.

LINK

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

very laughable, but on a day where a champ refuses to fight & ruins a ppv, i welcome this w/ open arms.

UFC 151: Never Forget

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

very laughable, but on a day where a champ refuses to fight & ruins a ppv, i welcome this w/ open arms.

Word. And it sucks cause Im a Jones fan and I was very disappointed to see him turn down the Sonnen fight.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

mckenzie is so close to being cut, i think he's probably looking for a big fight like this so even if he loses he will probably not get cut just because of the fast that it was edgar he lost to. when he fights another no-name and loses, then he gets the ax.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

He won't get this fight and if he did get this fight he would have very little chance of winning.

BUT...

You have to give Cody props for calling out Edgar. He knows his UFC career is on life support and he wants to win a big fight and keep himself relevant.

Maybe not the smartest thing to do, but it is brave. If I were him I would stir up some shit with a lower ranked wrestler who has bad stand up and below average submission defense. A win is a a win.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Never give him this fight

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kopower

Bythar » Posted 8/1/07 5:50:00AM

Yeah this is absurd.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

You already embarrassed yourself at 148
Cmon now

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Is this a joke like I'm speechless

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

A newcomer to the featherweight division? Maybe McKenzie is a good first fight for this 145 rookie to prove his worth.

Sorry, I can not keep a straight face.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

whoa there tough guy..slow your roll

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Edgar is the man.
McKenzie shouldn't be in the UFC. Period.
Edgar VS Mendes or Edgar VS KZ.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

At least I got a little bit of comedy to brighten up this day.

Cody is not UFC caliber at all and certainly has no business in the cage against a former champion at this point in his career.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]