MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Rumor Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

On a side note, Rumor has it that Adele SUCKS!!!!

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, Machida is the more logical choice...assuming they are willing to pay Anderson Silva money

But will Jones settle for Machida vs Jones PPV money? (obviously Dana will sweeten the deal somewhere)

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Gus might be an interesting fill in too, but I don't know that that would happen. About 5 minutes until we find out.

danclarke1992 » Posted 10/30/07 2:03:00PM

frontrowbrian just said on twitter that the fight has been cancelled. machida turned down the fight with jones, sonnen accepted but jones turned sonnen down

Posted by cowcatcher

Gus might be an interesting fill in too, but I don't know that that would happen. About 5 minutes until we find out.

hey CC, as soon as you find out can you post in here....I'm working and I'm kinda outta the loop

#2 UFC 112 Points
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Card is scrapped, Jones is fighting Machida at the Canada card.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Dana's putting his foot in his mouth.

Posted by cowcatcher

Card is scrapped, Jones is fighting Machida at the Canada card.

The whole thing? WTF

#2 UFC 112 Points

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

meh shes tolerable. I have more respect for her than almost all of her pop tart counterparts

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Rumor has it that Avril Lavigne is preggers with Chad Kroeger's baby. Early speculation shows that this could be their child in 20 years

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

Adele is fucking awesome, period.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

I heard a rumour that Jon Jones conducts himself with honour and integrity

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Rumor has it that Avril Lavigne is preggers with Chad Kroeger's baby.

If talent is genetic, that child will have the highest-rated reality TV show in history.

Posted by lohmann

Posted by Bubbles

Rumor has it that Avril Lavigne is preggers with Chad Kroeger's baby.

If talent is genetic, that child will have the highest-rated reality TV show in history.

I don't know if anything can top Jersey Shore

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Rumor has it that this guy named prozacnation went ape Shit on the Ufc fight club forum the other day asking for
A straight out apology from the Ufc to all fight club members who were gonna attend the event
And ask that each fight club member get a free one year renewal from the Ufc fight club for the inconvenience

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

[View Full Version of this Page]