MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Official "I'm drunk" thread.   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 >>
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm a little sad I'm sober now...Might as well bust out the emergency crack.

Crack is whack

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm a little sad I'm sober now...Might as well bust out the emergency crack.

Crack is whack

Well, I'm all out of emergency ether.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Very drunk right now

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Fuuuucked up on Jack Daniels and watching Epic Meal Time lol

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Rich Franklin getting KOed = Me getting wasted tonight. Not too wasted to post in here, but i got pretty drunk. I asked my girlfriend to describe in one word how drunk i am right now. Her answer was "significant".

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Mississippi State got blown the fuck out last night. So did I. I went into a tailspin of despair & got fucked up on tequila & jager. I walked home in the cold w/ no jacket. I puked my guts up when i got home. I spent way too much money at the bar. This is why I don't go out in public for rivalry games. My gf doesn't get it. I told her she doesn't have to get it. She just has to accept it &/or ignore it.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I'm possibly going to be making an appearance in here later

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I probably should have been on here last night, but I decided my bed was more important. First time I've drank more than 3 beers in a night since like August I'm always driving as I live away from most of my friends in the city (10-20 min drive), but I've saved a ton of $ in doing so

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Ok .officially drunk

fucking mother fucking Jeremy Stephens

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

187 » Posted 5/31/09 9:00:00AM

homeboy's on his way, please don't tell my mum.

Played Santa tonight for a gift giveaway for disadvantaged kids, got peed on 2 times, decided I needed a few drinks afterwards. Piss stained Santa does not get play from the ladies.

Showered and changed now, time for round 2!

why didn't you try being the Billy Bob Thornton's "Bad Santa"? That should get some play

Posted by Bubbles

why didn't you try being the Billy Bob Thornton's "Bad Santa"? That should get some play

I'm too naturally jolly I guess.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Went ice fishing for 4 hours and caught nothing. At least I have a decent buzz. My brother caught 3 crappies, that's it. The McDonalds drive through was open at 2 am, so thatwas a bonus.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Pages: << 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]