MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Official "I'm drunk" thread.   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 >>
breakdown5 » Posted 1/15/07 7:35:00PM

Feeling slright.............

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Just opened my 1st can of tonight. House to myself also.

Brandy and bong hits....need I say more.

Haven't eaten yet today and am happily supping away on my crate of Carlsberg Export which was on offer at the supermarket.

The things i do to prepare for the UFC.....

I lied. I've just finished a bag of chocolate raisins

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Chocolate raisins are outstanding

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Feelin pretty good right now

Halloween party last night was excellent. Can't believe i'm up so early......

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

I went out for the first time in a while last night. I really cant handle alchol any more. My days.

It was a strange night, we where stood at the bar, then this little bald guy comes limping past..... it was Ross Pearson. Looked like he was getting trashed. Much deserved.

It's all nice...........

Arguing in camp over the Brown/Aldo fight. Definitely drunk...

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I'm watching Strikeforce challengers series and I think that SNL should skit about the strikeforce annoucers. Quardos face could strat falling off. Maro pointing out the most obvious things and Pat millatich just shaking his head in disguest. Before its is over "The new Brian Gumbel" Gus Johnson comes in and as the bell rings for the round to start hey screams BJJ 101! as a head kick is thrown Pat attempts to correct him, MAro finishes his sentace and Qudros coughs into the mic. anyone want to add?

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Posted by postman

I'm watching Strikeforce challengers series and I think that SNL should skit about the strikeforce annoucers. Quardos face could strat falling off. Maro pointing out the most obvious things and Pat millatich just shaking his head in disguest. Before its is over "The new Brian Gumbel" Gus Johnson comes in and as the bell rings for the round to start hey screams BJJ 101! as a head kick is thrown Pat attempts to correct him, MAro finishes his sentace and Qudros coughs into the mic. anyone want to add?

LMAO this has NOTHING to deal with the drunk thread outside of the fact that you were probably blitzed while writing it. I got a good laugh out of it

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by postman

LMAO this has NOTHING to deal with the drunk thread outside of the fact that you were probably blitzed while writing it. I got a good laugh out of it

You are completely correct. I wanted to put it out as its own at the time but was so wrecked that I didn't want to get in trouble so knowing most is safe in the drunk thread i opted for here! Its so true though.

This thread is going to die a slow death now that Aarronn09 has been (rightfully if he was cheating) banned.....

Pages: << 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]