MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann Officially Set as Co-Main Event for UFC 154   [View Full Version]
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

The UFC is still awaiting the official word from Georges St-Pierre that he will be ready to go for UFC 154 in Montreal, but the card now officially has its co-main event.
As expected, welterweights Johny Hendricks and Martin Kampmann will square off in the co-featured bout on the upcoming card headed to Montreal on Nov. 17.
UFC officials made the announcement via UFC Tonight on Tuesday.
Both competitors will look to make a statement as the co-main event with the expected feature bout pitting welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre against Carlos Condit.
Johny Hendricks has been on a tear as of late, picking up wins over Jon Fitch and Josh Koscheck, while Kampmann has looked impressive as well with finishes over Thiago Alves and Jake Ellenberger.
Now the two welterweight contenders will fight with a potential title shot awaiting the winner.
For more news and rumors about UFC 154 check out MMAWeekly.com's Rumors Page Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Awesome fight.

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I don't know if there's a fight announced right now that I find more appealing than this one. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

These two will make sparks fly

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

WAR KAMPMANN!

I love "happy bearded guy", but damn do I want to see Kampmann fighting for the title. Hard for me to root against either guy

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Ufc safety valve

Anyone gets hurt. They add kampman or johnny to title fight

Ufc should do this for all title fights

babalu46 » Posted 1/20/09 12:59:00PM

Shiz is about to go down!!!!!

I love this fight so much i may have to change my underwear at the announcement of it

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Awesome fight, I like both so its gonna be hard to pick one to win

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

this is a fight that i will let myself get hyped for. i will be rooting for kampmann, but i am already satified enough just because this fight is happening.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

We'll see which Kampmann shows up. If it's the one who outgrappled Story, he should take the decision. If not, that cage clinch from happy beard guy will be an exhausting grind for Kamp. I hope to see Kamp light him up on the feet, but that's usually when Hendricks closes the distance and takes it to the cage.

[View Full Version of this Page]