MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > MMA Training
In 3 Weeks, Everyone Will Be Drilling This...   [View Full Version]
DavidAvellan » Posted 2/28/12 6:44:00PM

http://www.KimuraTrap.com

To see more, go to http://www.KimuraTrap.com and sign up to get the latest Kimura Trap System news and previews.

I will be releasing FOUR of my favorite techniques off my Kimura Trap System, so you definitely will want to be signed up so you can watch the moves and study them when they come out.

What do you think about this?

I'm super excited to be able to share this with people outside of my academy and would love to hear what you have to say. At the very least, a TTT would do. :)

Thank you and enjoy the video!

----------------------------------
Believe and Achieve,

David Avellan

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

very cool, especially on the take down

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

After reading the title before clicking, I was expecting a very, very hot chick pic attached

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

After reading the title before clicking, I was expecting a very, very hot chick pic attached

head back to the Ronda vs Tate thread

DavidAvellan » Posted 2/28/12 6:44:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

LOL!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

so was I

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

fullerene » Posted 5/31/07 3:28:00PM

Looks good, but I don't know about the "never fear wrestlers again" tagline. It looked like the majority of the setups were from superior position.

[View Full Version of this Page]