prozacnation nomination   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Rabi

Posted by Shawn91111

They have to be in project mayhem

You got it wrong, its not be in Project Mayhem, its NOT be in Dark Horse

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I think I should get mine AFTER prophecy, p$, hotrodttt (so he can add to his badge hording), and pookie's 2nd. I'd also like to nominate kpro for a suprise van badge

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

This thread got out of hand didn't it?

One mention of a badge and you guys start fighting like rabid dogs

I'm joking, but I also think some people shouldn't voice their opinion when it comes to people they don't like. Live and let live, and if you don't like 'em, ignore 'em.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by infestructure

This thread got out of hand didn't it?

One mention of a badge and you guys start fighting like rabid dogs

I'm joking, but I also think some people shouldn't voice their opinion when it comes to people they don't like. Live and let live, and if you don't like 'em, ignore 'em.

I completely agree. It is unprofessional to state your negative opinion of others in a thread like this one. This thread is officially designated by the mods for making nominations.

To shoot down someone's nomination(s) is rude and unbecoming and undeserving of a Top Poster Badge. A rightful top poster would know better not to do something like this to undermine the person doing the nominating and his candidate(s).

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

christ were about to be handin out badges like oprah hands out schools

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Unprofessional? Well, good thing I don't work here. It's just my opinion. A lot of people have waited 3+ years to get them.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by the-king

You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge!

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by the-king

You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge!

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Speaking of Pookie, is it pronounced Poe-Ky or is it Pooh-Kye-eh? Now that I think about it, sounds better as Pooh-Kye-eh. It has that Native American tongue to it and if I remembered correctly, Pookie did say he is part Native American.

Do you wear a monocle and robe while swirling a brandy snifter when you're on the playground?

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I was about to say "Not that my opinion matters" but you know what - my opinion does matter. I am a member of this site. This site is growing because I had something to do with it. Because my opinion does matter, I would like to say a few words if I may.

I came up with a list of nominations of members who I think are deserving. Out of that list, if any one is the most deserving - it is Prozacnation. I have said this before but I think it needs to be said again to really hit home - especially for this thread.

Prozacnation is by far the most level headed poster on this site. He could care less if you insult him. He posts his opinions and let it be. He does not stick around for flame wars which many of us crave. He has never insulted anyone's post, pride, manhood, or intellect. I think it is very fitting he receives the Top Poster badge. Some of us have taken his picture and have done all kinds of wonders with it and yet it bothers him - not one bit. I would be disappointed at the staff if Prozacnation did not receive a top poster badge after all the evaluations are done.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

I nominate P$ and Prozac

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Posted by Cooler

I nominate P$ and Prozac

This.

prophecy, Bubbles, Pookie x 2, Pookie x 3 and hotrod are also good choices.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

If I could nominate anyone it would be

Prophecy
Bubbles
Airkema
lohmann
sparky
buffalodave

oh and george112

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

does hotrodtt really need another badge? i have to zoom out on my browser just to see all of them. when i unhide all of his badges, my computer runs slower.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Can't we all just agree that Pookie is what is important here?

I nominate we change the site to PookiePlayground.com

I just checked, the domain is available.

Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]