MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested Inside Church BUCK NAKED   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Shawn91111

This is all from Dana White's twitter...tsk tsk Dana

If Dana cared a whit about the future of MMA he wouldn't be airing Mayhem's dirty laundry. People would have found out, but you don't need to broadcast it Dana you dick. Just like the smiley face after Fedor lost. Too far buddy, being vindictive like that makes you look even more immature than Mayhem (and that's saying a lot)

So telling people about a guy stripping naked in a church is worse than the act itself?

I personally didn't see this on Dana's twitter at all, so either Shawn is incorrect or he's since deleted it.

Either way TMZ seems to have broken the story and they don't list White's twitter as a source. The only mention of Dana was about Miller tweeting at him "Kill Yourself"

There are many things Dana can be criticized for, this doesn't seem like one of them to me. Miller just lost it.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Shawn91111

If Dana cared a whit about the future of MMA he wouldn't be airing Mayhem's dirty laundry. People would have found out, but you don't need to broadcast it Dana you dick. Just like the smiley face after Fedor lost. Too far buddy, being vindictive like that makes you look even more immature than Mayhem (and that's saying a lot)

So telling people about a guy stripping naked in a church is worse than the act itself?

I personally didn't see this on Dana's twitter at all, so either Shawn is incorrect or he's since deleted it.

Either way TMZ seems to have broken the story and they don't list White's twitter as a source. The only mention of Dana was about Miller tweeting at him "Kill Yourself"

There are many things Dana can be criticized for, this doesn't seem like one of them to me. Miller just lost it.

dana & mayhem had a twitter war of words saturday. i believe that is what shawn was referring to

Mayhem said something along the lines of let me fight the boss & let him take the fight that tito ducked.

backalley101 » Posted 7/19/07 10:22:00PM

Posted by Dberntson

The sad thing is this gives all of MMA a black eye when they are trying to become mainstream. Although Mayhem isnt a top fighter, he is one of the more well known fighters to the casual fan and the non-fan. Obviously he isnt right in the head and probably needs some sort of help. Its sad for him and this just looks bad overall for MMA.

When athletes are caught doping, it doesn't give that sport a bad name. When football players dog fight, it doesn't give football a bad name. When boxers beat their wives, it doesn't give boxing a bad name. Why is it that whenever a mixed martial artist does something it gives MMA a bad name? I think it is stupid. Just the athlete should be blamed for their behavior, not the sport. Don't give me that MMA is trying to go mainstream. It is already mainstream.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Dberntson

The sad thing is this gives all of MMA a black eye when they are trying to become mainstream. Although Mayhem isnt a top fighter, he is one of the more well known fighters to the casual fan and the non-fan. Obviously he isnt right in the head and probably needs some sort of help. Its sad for him and this just looks bad overall for MMA.

having players charged with rape or gun charges hasn't hurt other mainstream sports

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

The lord works in mysterious ways!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

What the hell Mayhem?

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Shawn91111

Yeah. To me, because it's worse for MMA.

At least it wasn't a school...

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

bath salts

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by tallica62

bath salts

Same thing I was thinking, at least he didn't try eating any people or dogs.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

Posted by Dberntson
this just looks bad overall for MMA.

No it doesn't...it looks bad for Mayhem and Mayhem only. Only a fool would tie the two together. When a janitor loses his sh*t and does something similar does it look bad for janitors?? No...and the same can be said about a MMA fighter. Mayhen is crazy though...but that makes him Mayhem. I don't condone his actions but I won't look down on him...as I don't like churches either! ; )

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Mayhem's gonna break into Dana's house while naked, throw some of Uncle Dana's weight loss books around and then casually sit on his couch.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Ridiculous behavior.....way to stay in the news headlines Mayhem.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Posted by machodog76

A lot of folks find god high and naked at 3 in the morning.

Haha I know I've been there!!

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I still like the guy. I hope he gets his head together, assuming this is a bit of a reaction to his MMA career heading south.

Pay for any damages, spend a week in jail, say you're sorry. Then get back on TV or fight in Bellator, but do something worthwhile then we can get back to liking the whacky Mayhem.

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

maybe he was filming for an allstate commercial

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]