Packers over Vikings

Falcons over Redskins
Packers over 49ers

Falcons over Packers

SUPERBOWL
Falcons over Texans
(backup pick)
Broncos over Packers

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

My very wrong predictions:

AFC
Ravens over Colts
Bengals over Texans

Broncos over Ravens
Patriots over Bengals

Broncos over Patriots

NFC
Seahawks over Redskins
Packers over Vikings

Falcons over Seahawks
49ers over Packers

Falcons over 49ers

SB
Broncos over Falcons

UFC 151: Never Forget

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Looks like Chippy is going to the doo doo Browns.

Pretty glad he isn't ending up in Buffalo.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

but Lovie Smith might. If he can take a team with Rex Grossman to the Superbowl, I think he can do well with Fitzpatrick

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

but Lovie Smith might. If he can take a team with Rex Grossman to the Superbowl, I think he can do well with Fitzpatrick

I'm all for Lovie, he is great for the D, we would just need a solid OC.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Well, Vikes are gonna have a tough go tonight, with Webb under center. He just can't throw downfield well. Great runner, but that's about it.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by kopower

Well, Vikes are gonna have a tough go tonight, with Webb under center. He just can't throw

fixed that for you.

He's making Tebow look like Peyton Manning

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by kopower

Well, Vikes are gonna have a tough go tonight, with Webb under center. He just can't throw

fixed that for you.

He's making Tebow look like Peyton Manning

True. Very tough to watch. Hard for me to say this but, I wish Ponder was under center instead of Webb

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Maybe I should be posting in the "I'm drunk" thread, but that game was hilarious to watch. Webb is just awful, thank you Viqueens for paving the road to SF for us.

Sorry ko, but you should be pretty damn happy with the season your guys had. They were picked to basically be flip flopped with the Lions and had a great year. It's a shame AP didn't get the record, but I can see a lot of 2nd place finishes and possible wildcards in your team's future as long as you guys get a QB. Go Pack Go!!!!

Nice defensive battle going on in Baltimore. Seems like the Colts are able to move the ball well enough, but just can't sniff inside the 20 yd line.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by kopower

Nice defensive battle going on in Baltimore. Seems like the Colts are able to move the ball well enough, but just can't sniff inside the 20 yd line.

Probably because they don't want to get stabbed. Luck is just looking young, like Dalton yesterday. I had a feeling it would come down to grit, and the Ravens D forces you to dig deep, and these rooks don't always pull through.

I got the Sqwuaks for the next game, which I am expecting/hoping to be a high scoring game.

Posted by airkerma

Posted by kopower

Probably because they don't want to get stabbed.

Bills hire Cuse's Doug Marrone as the new Head Coach.

Wouldn't have been in my top 5 choices, but I'm not totally against it, really wanted them to go with a defensive minded coach, as that needs the most work. Hopefully we get a solid DC, now.

At least Marrone had a good track record as the Saints OC. Now we just need a real starting QB, not a decent backup, to lead Marrone's offense.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Mind you I know next to nothing about college football players and coaches but finishing 7-6 in college (4-5 in their conference, 25-25 as a coach of Syracuse) doesn't scream great coach to me.

Posted by Bubbles

Mind you I know next to nothing about college football players and coaches but finishing 7-6 in college (4-5 in their conference) doesn't scream great coach to me.

in fairness, 7-6 at Syracuse is like 9-4 or 10-3 at other schools. theyre not known much for football

Pages: << 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]