MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

legal doping in the NFL?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

legal doping in the NFL?

Could see it working, I wouldn't wanna tackle some of those guys if they had a raging hard on

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Honey Badger entering the draft

So where does he end up going? He's small, can't really cover, and has off field issues, but he isn't afraid to tackle and is a playmaker. Is the 4th round too early to take him? Does he get drafted at all?

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Honey Badger entering the draft

So where does he end up going? He's small, can't really cover, and has off field issues, but he isn't afraid to tackle and is a playmaker. Is the 4th round too early to take him? Does he get drafted at all?

Pats, they like to experiment with problem players, I could see them drafting him in the later rounds, no earlier then the 4th id be shocked to see him go in the 3rd

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Problem players? Send em to Cinci

Having no idea who he was outside of his nickname, and after reading that article, I'd say in the 4th as well. He hasn't played at all this year and that will definitely hurt his draft spot. With his small size, could be move to a safety position to prevent him from trying to cover WRs that are 6'3?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

the last game i saw him play was the Nat'l Title Game he lost to Alabama, where he not only got beat, but he got picked on the whole game. i wish him luck, but dont see it working out for him

UFC 151: Never Forget

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

The Honey Badgers only option at this point is to hope for a kick return position, That is all he will be scouted for. To even ask him to be the #5 CB on a team would be too much for him. And for the record i hope he doesnt get drafted only an idiot could ruin the kind of chances he had

mkiv9secsupra » Posted 1/30/07 1:49:00AM

Posted by Bubbles
With his small size, could be move to a safety position to prevent him from trying to cover WRs that are 6'3?

No. Safeties generally have to be big enough to tackle big powerful receivers like Andre Johnson or power runners like AP or Michael Turner. I would giggle like a little girl watching Mattieu go one on one with guys like that

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

I say Honey Badger UDFA to Raiders.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Ordep

I say Honey Badger UDFA to Raiders.

If Al was still alive that would have been my first thought as to what team he'd go to, but I assumed he'd use a 2nd round pick after taking the fastest receiver in the draft in the 1st.

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Bubbles
With his small size, could be move to a safety position to prevent him from trying to cover WRs that are 6'3?

No. Safeties generally have to be big enough to tackle big powerful receivers like Andre Johnson or power runners like AP or Michael Turner. I would giggle like a little girl watching Mattieu go one on one with guys like that

If he actually tries to tackle as opposed to hit, he will do alright. He would be the 3rd line of defense against the run and the 2nd line/over the top cover safety on any receiver anyways. I don't expect him to see 50+ snaps a game, but why not 25? Be used as part of a blitzing package

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

The Drew Brees streak is over... and so are the Saints playoff chances

0 TD 5 INT

Falcons not looking good lately but finding their way to win

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Ordep

The Drew Brees streak is over... and so are the Saints playoff chances

0 TD 5 INT

Falcons not looking good lately but finding their way to win

Brees got me 3 fantasy points & cost me any shot of winning this week & making the playoffs. just one more reason for me to hate the Aints. Bring on the brown bags!!!!!!

UFC 151: Never Forget

the fact he kept passing to Moore and not Colston might have cost me the week. Also his turnovers indirectly lead to Bryant getting 14 points (who my opponent has) and I'm probably out of the playoffs now. Down 6 points going into Sunday

Pages: << 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]