MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 >>
FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Here is the play in case anyone missed it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by papercut

I know Suh can be dirty in games but that nut shot very well could've been accidental. it looked like he fell and his leg just swung IMO. I didn't see him put any force behind that or anything but who knows for sure. my observation is based on what I saw from the replay.

If it were any other player, I might buy it; but not in Suh's case. He's his own worse enemy. He's guilty before proven innocent.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Suh is a chump....nuff said

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by papercut

I know Suh can be dirty in games but that nut shot very well could've been accidental. it looked like he fell and his leg just swung IMO. I didn't see him put any force behind that or anything but who knows for sure. my observation is based on what I saw from the replay.

If it were any other player, I might buy it; but not in Suh's case. He's his own worse enemy. He's guilty before proven innocent.

Agreed even on normal plays where he is falling down he is still crawling after the QB and trying to trip him long after the ball has been thrown. He flairs around like a moron and needs to be dealt with.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Even at that angle you can see he tries some amateur capoeira crap.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by papercut

I don't think Suh intentionally meant to kick him in the nuts, but he clearly had intention to kick Schaub somewhere

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by papercut

I don't think Suh intentionally meant to kick him in the nuts, but he clearly had intention to kick Schaub somewhere

Agreed. His leg swinging looked so unnatural it was meant to hit something on schaub. Kubiak was laying into the officials about suhs antics

Just glad we won

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Chan Gailey is a fucking moron, finally decide to start Spiller, but limit him to 8 carries in the first half, 12 overall, Bills were never down by more than 2 scores, and just abandon the run game

I called that Fitz pick perfectly, once they kept throwing, said within 4 more pass attempts he will throw an int, low and behold, he does, but thankfully Stevie stripped the ball away. Fitz can not play well under pressure at all.

Posted by BuffaloDave

Chan Gailey is a fucking moron, finally decide to start Spiller, but limit him to 8 carries in the first half, 12 overall, Bills were never down by more than 2 scores, and just abandon the run game

I called that Fitz pick perfectly, once they kept throwing, said within 4 more pass attempts he will throw an int, low and behold, he does, but thankfully Stevie stripped the ball away. Fitz can not play well under pressure at all.

Totally agree. And its a shame because he has the tools but damn be consistent!!!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

#77 Bunkley for the Saints is a douche. He stood over Akers after the Saints blocked the FG and pulled Akers arms away and then kicked him. Classless

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Posted by prophecy033

#77 Bunkley for the Saints is a douche. He stood over Akers after the Saints blocked the FG and pulled Akers arms away and then kicked him. Classless

What an asshole

I wanna see a gif

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I don't understand why they don't think CJ can handle 20 carries a game. It makes absolutely no sense. Fire the coach, both co-ordinators, and the GM. Buffalo should be 6-5 right now at the very least. What a joke

That being said, I am now a Ravens fan until opening day next year

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by FlashyG

Here is the play in case anyone missed it.

The fall was accidental but the unnatural leg kick upwards was not natural like George said.
But like Bubbles said I don't think he was aiming for the nuts but he definitely was trying to kick Schaub.
I'm a Lions fan from day one and Suh would be respected so much more if he didn't play dirty. He's a really good player but his dirty play doesn't sit well with me.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Giants really coming off the bye week strong.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

I don't understand why they don't think CJ can handle 20 carries a game. It makes absolutely no sense. Fire the coach, both co-ordinators, and the GM. Buffalo should be 6-5 right now at the very least. What a joke

That being said, I am now a Ravens fan until opening day next year

On a side note, Gilmore probably had his best game yet, and Mario is looking better and better. I don't know if I fire Buddy Nix, he has done alright with his drafting and signings, he just needs to stop standing by Chan and Wanny.

Pages: << 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]